Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Berlin, Germany
- Last Online
- Aug 18
- 6′ 3″ (1.90m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), German (Okay)
Right now I'm attempting to assimilate into the citizens around me in Berlin and become a native so I can be a tour guide for future visits from family and friends.
"Wow man, you really are tall you know. You could be a super hero called 'Unusually Tall Man' with the ability to help people reach things on particularly high shelves"
Books: Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Huxley, Orwell, Dickens, Philip K. Dick, Catch 22, I am David, Sherlock Holmes novels.
Movies: Lock Stock and Snatch, Lost in Translation, Little Miss Sunshine.
Shows: Archer, Modern Family, House, Bob's Burgers.
Music: The Black Keys, MuteMath, Muse, Led Zeppelin, The Strokes, Mumford and Sons, Arctic Monkeys, Vampire Weekend, Bat for Lashes.
* A computer
* A bike (practical, healthy and fun!)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
* this figure brought to you by Armchair Statistics Inc. If you receive less than this amount of messages per day please don't cry, I'm sure you're still very special.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.