Find better matches with our advanced
46 • M • San Francisco, CA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 29–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 6:06am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from med school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English, Spanish (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
Taking an acting class... something that's been in my head to do for a while.
Working to become a more and more awesome doctor.
Playing guitar, recording my music, scheming to get it out into the world.
Being silly, impulsive, in the moment when I don’t have to be serious, restrained, or looking to the future.
In the broadest sense, trying to bring it ever closer to its ideal form, while still allowing the >ideal< to shift as new and unforeseen factors emerge.
Improvising... musically and otherwise
Flipping coasters (I'll show you some time in a bar).
4) Food… Japanese (more specific? raw fish, karaage, doteyaki, most of it really). I like my lox and bagels a lot too.
3) Movies… Dead Man (not Dead Man Walking, though I also like that one), The Professional, Rushmore, The Incredibles, Lord of the Rings (extended editions, natch!), Closer, Heat, American Gangster, American History X, Zoolander, Sexy Beast, the most recent incarnations of Batman and Star Trek, Barton Fink, 8-Mile, The Social Network (with that gorgeous Trent Reznor soundtrack)
2) Books… Haruki Murakami (The Wind-up Bird Chronicles), Henry Miller (Tropic of Capricorn). Neal Stephenson. Salman Rushdie. Brian Greene (The Elegant Universe). I've gone and gotten addicted to the Song of Ice and Fire books too.
1) Music… is the best. (Almost) every genre has something to offer. Hard guitar-based rock performed by talented musicians still holds the deepest place in my musical heart. Trent Reznor is absolutely my hero. Love to dance, especially to EDM. And Electric Daisy Carnival is my favorite event of the year.
Acts I would cross an ocean to see:
Tool, Radiohead, Nine Inch Иails, Deadmau5.
Acts I would cross the country to see:
Deltron 3030, Kaskade, Metallica, Massive Attack, UNKLE.
Acts I would without hesitation stay out until 2 a.m. on a work night to see:
Above & Beyond, Boris, Cat Power, Tomahawk, Dub Trio, Jane’s Addiction (I’d cross the country, but they play in Cali so often), Califone, Future of the Left, Mat Zo, Porter Robinson, Snoop Dogg, DJ Krush, Boys Noize, MSTRKRFT, Trentemøller, Junior Brown, BLK JKS, Jesu, Polvo, Lupe Fiasco.
And that's leaving out all the amazing acts that we don't get the chance to see anymore...
• a well-made double short Americano
• mountains, though I do without them more than I should
• great live bands and DJs
• healthy living... exercise and quality food and all that
• close friends, of course
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.