Find better matches with our advanced
47 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 29–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 12:03pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from med school
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English, Spanish (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
Taking acting classes. Don't anticipate a career change, but I would like to do some actual acting.
Practicing primary care medicine, hopefully doing some good for the health of the community.
Playing guitar, recording my music, scheming to get it out into the world.
Being silly, impulsive, in the moment when I don’t have to be serious, restrained, or looking to the future.
Always trying to make it better.
Coaxing beautiful noise out of a guitar.
4) Food… Japanese (more specific? raw fish, karaage, doteyaki, most of it really). I like my lox and bagels a lot too.
3) Movies… Dead Man (not Dead Man Walking, though I also like that one), The Professional, Rushmore, The Incredibles, Lord of the Rings (extended editions, natch!), Closer, Heat, American Gangster, American History X, Zoolander, Sexy Beast, the most recent incarnations of Batman and Star Trek, Barton Fink, 8-Mile, The Social Network (with that gorgeous Trent Reznor soundtrack)
2) Books… Haruki Murakami (The Wind-up Bird Chronicles), Henry Miller (Tropic of Capricorn). Neal Stephenson. Salman Rushdie. Brian Greene (The Elegant Universe). I've gone and gotten addicted to the Song of Ice and Fire books too.
1) Music… is the best. (Almost) every genre has something to offer. Hard guitar-based rock performed by talented musicians still holds the deepest place in my musical heart. Trent Reznor is absolutely my hero. Love to dance, especially to EDM. And Electric Daisy Carnival is my favorite event of the year.
Acts I would cross an ocean to see:
Tool, Radiohead, Nine Inch Иails, Deadmau5.
Acts I would cross the country to see:
Deltron 3030, Kaskade, Metallica, Massive Attack, UNKLE.
Acts I would without hesitation stay out until 2 a.m. on a work night to see:
Above & Beyond, Boris, Cat Power, Tomahawk, Dub Trio, Jane’s Addiction (I’d cross the country, but they play in Cali so often), Califone, Future of the Left, Mat Zo, Porter Robinson, Snoop Dogg, DJ Krush, Boys Noize, MSTRKRFT, Trentemøller, Junior Brown, BLK JKS, Jesu, Polvo, Lupe Fiasco.
• a well-crafted double short Americano
• mountains, though I do without them more than I should
• great live bands and DJs
• adventures, and between those, micro-adventures
• a book
Another tattoo. Not an impulsive ink acquirer, but I do have a design gradually taking shape in my head.
Lately... adopting a dog
You feel a connection to something you read here...
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.