I have been catfished, stood up, used, creeped out, played, and hung out to dry pretty consistently on here. I have way too much to offer to be treated like that. If you are not kind, genuine, and have an authentic profile, please don't waste my time... I apologize for having to write that. Its totally not my style, but has sadly become necessary.
A little about me:
- I just finished my Masters in Engineering this summer and work at a firm down in Golden.
- I'm training for a men's physique competition this May, work out a lot, and do not have a lifestyle that revolves around drinking. I'm no square...I just have bigger goals. I got the partying out of my system.
- I'm extremely ambitious in all aspects of my life.
- Writing and recording music is one of my favorite hobbies.
- I love metal/post-hardcore/pop-punk music. Yes, screaming.
- I have a huge heart and have been told I have high emotional intelligence.
-No, I'm not looking for a hook up...lighten up.
I'm looking for a girl that is:
-super fit and lifts (1 in 50)
-has her shit together (1 in 30)
-will put up with my music (1 in 20)
-has her own interests and hobbies that extend beyond Facebook and reality TV (1 in 2)
-is not bat shit crazy (6 in 7)
-is not a serial dater (3 in 5)
-knows what she is looking for and has the experience to know when she has it (1 in 5)
-does not have a lifestyle that revolves around drinking (1 in 3)
-is confidant and will freely speak her mind (4 in 5)
What are the odds I find a girl that has all these things?
A. 1 in 350
B. 1 in 6,700
C. 1 in 2,187,500
D. None of the above
If you can do the math, I'll be impressed.
Did I really just write a math word problem that summarizes my dating and relationship history. Yep. That just happened.