I have been catfished, stood up, used, creeped out, played, and hung out to dry pretty consistently on here. I have way too much to offer to be treated like that. If you are not kind, genuine, and have an authentic profile, please don't waste my time... I apologize for having to write that. Its totally not my style, but has sadly become necessary.
A little about me:
- I just finished my Masters in Engineering this summer and work at a firm down in Golden. I calculate ways for buildings to save energy and money. It is extremely rewarding.
- I'm training for my first men's physique competition this March, which takes up essentially all of my free time except for Saturday afternoons. I have a super strict diet, don't drink, and go to the gym before and after work every day. It's pretty extreme and defiantly makes meeting somebody hard.
- I'm extremely ambitious in all aspects of my life. I know what I want in life and go after it. Over the years, I have built myself a pretty happy life. I have a hard time empathize with those that play the victim card instead of taking responsibility.
- Writing and recording music is one of my favorite hobbies. If you date me, prepare to hear music with screaming in the car and be the first to hear my rough recordings I make at home.
- I love metal/post-hardcore/pop-punk music. Yes, screaming.
- I have been told I have high emotional intelligence and think I'm a pretty nice guy.
I'm looking for a girl that is:
-Super fit, athletic, and confidant about it.
-Has her life together. I'm sick of having to parent the girls I date.
-Loves rock music. Music is a big enough part of my life that I know I need this.
-Is past the party years and does not have a lifestyle that revolves around drinking.
(The girl in my pics is my best friend)