Maybe some character traits:
- I'm hardworking when it comes to my office work. I have no problem in working late or working really late, 'cause I know that there's not enough engineers to do all the work anyway, and that as long as our clients give us more work, it means they are happy with what we can do for them. So, hardworking. But not at home. I can leave the dishes a whole week (most of times, i run out of forks after 5-6 days and then I have to do it). I think that as long as I'm the only one who has to deal with my home, that's not going to change.
- I can get quite passionate and stubborn about some topics. Very very broad range of topics. It can be world politics, or whether to bake something in oil, butter or liquid butter (the last one is something that is never crossing my doorstep!).
- On the other hand, I really like to put things into perspective. I'm never ever going to say we live in a stupid country that does everything wrong. Absolutely not. Some people can't live through one day without criticizing their neighbours or the government (lack of speedbumps! too many speedbumps! children play too loudly! my outrageously big bonus is not outragelously big enough!). Take a few steps back and realize we live in one of the best places on the entire earth. Maybe not the prettiest of all places, but we have it better than 99% of the world. I mean, you're reading this. Think about how many people of your age can't even read, let alone read something on the internet.
- I'm very very very very very messy. Until I clean up and organize all my closets and drawers and stuff, then I'm not messy. For 36 hours.
- I tend to write texts that are way too long to be considered readable by modern standards. My opinion on this: deal with it. It's my text. Don't tell me how long it should be. I'm not giving in to the short-attention-span world.