New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Oakland, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 12:05pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from space camp
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
Kansas native turned Bay Area transplant...
Yes - We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.
A few things that I enjoy:
- Learning new things
- Meeting new people
- Questioning everything
- Being unapologetically eccentric
- Outspoken personalities
- Finding meaning in everything/nothing
- Parks / Beaches / Lakes / Oceans / Mountains / Hot Springs
- Camping / Hiking / Rafting / Fishing / Skeet Shooting
- ATVs / Off-roading
- Floating the Russian River
- Concerts / Festivals / Street Fairs
- Snowboarding / Snow Skiing / Waterskiing
- Ultimate Frisbee / Disc Golf
- Playing Golf
- Shooting Pool
- NPR / Reddit
- Astrophysics / Metaphysics
- History / Archeology
- Food Trucks / Flea markets
- Craft beer / Caffeinated beverages
- Playing Nintendo or SEGA every blue moon when I can find the time which is rare (The Legend of Zelda is the greatest video game franchise of all time)
I am exceptional at claw arcade games... probably my most random/weirdest talent, but if we're on a date and there's one of those machines, I can promise that you will be leaving with all the prizes.
Movies: The Big Lebowski, Blow, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, Where The Buffalo Roam, Serenity, It's All Gone Pete Tong, Bill and Tedd's Excellent Adventure, The Prestige, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, 28 Days Later, Office Space, The Science of Sleep, Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade, The Goonies, Space Balls, Mallrats, Clerks, Fight Club, Hackers, SLC Punk, Trainspotting, Enter The Void, Anything by Wes Anderson, Tarantino, or Kubrick
Shows: Anything on the Science Channel, National Geographic, The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, and Comedy Central. Dexter, Sherlock, Elementary, Breaking Bad, Firefly, Metalocalypse, Adventure Time, Broad City, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Archer, Workaholics, The Sopranos, Treehouse Masters, American Pickers, Cosmos, House of Cards, Venture Brothers, Frisky Dingo, Through The Wormhole, Planet Earth, The Wire, Californication, How It's Made, TEDTalks
Music: Punk, Ska, Hardcore, Rockabilly, Metal, Classic Rock, Indie Rock, Post-Rock, Classical, Blues, Jazz, Bluegrass, Jam Bands, Soul, Funk, Hip Hop, World, Reggae, Electronic (Deep/Tech House, Glitch Hop, Ghetto Funk, Gypsy Crunk, DnB, Trap, Juke, Westcoast Circus, Moombahton, Moombahcore, Downtempo, UK Garage, Future Bass, Post-Dubstep, Bassline, 2-Step, Ghetto Swing, Electro Swing, Dubstep)
- my 1 week, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year plan
- starting the fourth wave of Ska
- who let the dogs out
you're musically inclined and would like to collaborate
you want to go swing dancing
you'd like to help me build a Rube Goldberg machine
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.