I am witty, caring, passionate, and goofy. An ideal day for me includes taking my dogs out for a run, going to workout/yoga classes, walking around the farmer’s market to pick up fresh veggies, hosting a dinner with friends, and playing music together outside. I am here to meet a woman to create a lasting and adventurous partnership with, where we grow, experience the unknown and enjoy the simple things - like cuddling on the couch and watching a movie. I am also happy to meet new friends along the way. I am not impatient with this process and am excited to see where this will lead....
I work as a Management Consultant and I love every minute of my job - helping companies solving their business problems. I am constantly being challenged at work, there is a lot of variety in our projects, and we create profound impact on the companies we work with. Although my father wanted me to be a doctor like him, I carved my own path in life, and chose a profession that makes me happy, and creates positive impact in the world.
But, I am not one of those “suited up” boring business travelers you see at SFO/JFK. Living life to the fullest and having work/life balance is important to me. Last winter, I spent many weekends skiing the beautiful mountains of Tahoe. Making music podcasts feeds my creativity. Caring for my two dogs and cats brings joy to my life. On the dance floor I love wowing my friends with my dorky moves….you get my point, I love to have fun.
If you are ready to ride bikes, hike, workout, dance, ski, travel last minute, watch a movie, dine or share an activity you enjoy, or simply just want to meet in person for coffee/tea, drop me a note, we will go from there. I prefer meeting in person rather than long messages back and forth.
- Learning about what makes you tick
- Trying to improve my skiing skills at Lake Tahoe, I bought a season pass!
- HIIT workout, Yoga, Barre, Hip Hop Dance, Kickboxing.
- Making people laugh
- Telling politically incorrect jokes
- Being honest
- Being physically affectionate
- Helping you achieve your goals
- Excel and PowerPoint (geeky, I know)
- DJing trance music. Check out my Podcast, http://www.mixcloud.com/wyw
- DIY stuff, I built wood furniture like a platform bed, dressers.
Movies: Forrest Gump, Lord of the Ring, Walk Hard, The Hangover, This Is The End, No Country for Old Man. But in general I watch all kinds of movies.
Food: Veggies. Seafood and Steak. Korean/Texas/Brazilian BBQ. Dim Sum (no chicken feet please)
TV show: Supernatural, South Park, Family Guy, Happy Ending, The Office, House of Lies, Suits, Walking Dead.
- Intelligent conversations
- Adventure/Travel. I have visited Chicago, NYC, Dallas, Beijing, HongKong all within the same week.
- There are so many animals that need help!
Or I would be in another country traveling for fun.
- I love bunnies and sea otters.
- I think farmersonly.com looks pretty legit, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYun_5-tpvc). I am a city folk but yeah I get it