Find better matches with our advanced matching system
40 / F / Straight / Single
Los Angeles, California
- Last Online
- Dec 6
- 5′ 1″ (1.55m).
- Body Type
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Hebrew (Okay)
I watched The Frisco Kid so many times when I was a kid that I could recite every line.
The long lists people write of their music loves are a bit intimidating to me.
Foods from around the Mediterranean are deelish. Love Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, Japanese and green vegetables. I'm still surprised at my love of spicy food...that just happened in the last few years.
2. Rain, hopefully accompanied by a clap or two of thunder
4. Family and family-like friends
5. Most fruit (but sometimes hard candy or toffee instead)
6. Long hot baths
7. And nature (...and I didn't even get into water, yoga, roaring fires, creativity, chocolate, my dog...)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 36–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
It's preferable that you not get sea-sick or car sick. You love dogs. You are funny as shit. I'd love to renovate a house of my own, travel much much more, and dance salsa -- so it would be fun if you are into any of the above. Bicycle lovers, sailors, and other sorts of interesting men, please say hi.
I think it's better to meet sooner than later. I'd rather see a face and hear a voice and smell a smell, than exchanging tons of emails.