Music has the ability to change my mood
I wake up singing each morning.
I have the desire to travel and see the world, specifically Greece, Italy, Spain, and Japan
I'm deathly afraid of spiders
Im have a self diagnosed OCD with cleanliness and organization
I'm driven, loyal, open minded, sometimes stubborn, picky, outgoing, active, and happy.
I have a very positive attitude towards life, have no regrets, and I believe that everything happens for a reason.
I don't like to be controlled, but I like a man who takes charge
My activities/hobbies include everything from going to the movies, netflixing it at home, going out to bars/lounges/clubs depending on the occasions, hookah nights just for fun, reading when I'm in the mood, attempting to learn how to play the guitar, dinners, music, shows, and trying new places.
Will be a Licensed esthetician in 1 week
Part time wedding coordinator
Graduated with marketing
Always inspired to learn/do more
Game of Thrones
2. My phone, although I secretly wish that technology did not advance so quickly (only because I miss when people actually spent quality time together)
3. Tweezers (not cuz I'm hairy, only because I hate hair)
4. Lip balm (I tend to always bite my lips, this is a way to keep myself from chewing them off)
5. Tooth paste (I like my mouth feeling clean)
6. Food (the best part of my day)
You are smart, confident, outgoing, considerate, open-mined, educated, driven, funny, have a sense of humor, take care of yourself, and have set goals.
Side note: I'm not desperate, just picky... If this is a last resort for you, please do not message me.