- 5’11” Built (I workout 6 times a week)
- Tall, dark and handsome
- I love sex but I am not promiscuous or indiscriminate
- I love photography, film, human psychology, relationship dynamics, reading, martial arts, smart humor, sarcasm, self-improvement and working out.
WHO I'm Seeking
- The ideal girl is someone I can see in the mid afternoon between 10 am and 4 pm, or go adventuring with on the weekends.
- ages 24-45, exceptions made for the exceptional!
- She does not have to be a model but there needs to be some attraction, open-minded, respectful, fun girl with a brain and sense of humor.
- LOCAL - I'd like the option to come to you, so within 40 miles of me.
- This work really good in my experience for girls that: are in a marriage or a relationship that is dead(or about to be dead, time bomb), Girls that just got out of a relationship, girls that travel a lot, girls in long distance relationships, girls that are dating but the guy is not proven yet(usually the typical nice guy), girls that are busy with school or work(entrepreneurs), or that do not have the energy to focus in a relationship and don't want to deal with the drama, girls that love the hubby or boyfriend but he sucks in bed, girls that want life advice, or workout advice, or relationship advice or to just be adventurous.
SEND A MESSAGE ONLY IF INTERESTED, NO IFS OR BUTS, IF I AM INTERESTED AND YOU ARE COOL I WILL SEND YOU MY PICS. Sorry if that seems unfair, but that's how it works - guys with skills that are not needy or creepy looking for non-monogamy are not exactly falling from trees around here.
WHAT I WANT...and what I DON'T WANT
- Someone that I can like, respect, and enjoy
- I am not looking for a hit & run encounter.
- I am not looking for swinging, someone to join a threesome, or someone to "watch".
- I AM seeing someone, but I am NOT cheating, I am in an open relationship.
- I am seeking ONE person to be my "OSO" - "Other Significant Other" for preferably a long-term non-monogamous friendship/relationship free of jealousy & possessiveness. FWB is the closest approximation, since polyamory is uncommon - emphasis on the "Friend".
- cannot be or had a history of being clingy, a psycho, or similar behaviors.
- Has to be super discreet, no gossip, no drama.
- Someone that is not wishy/washy, is not punctual, or indecisive. I like confident, secure, mature woman that when they say yes is yes, and no is no.
I've come to the realization that monogamy is not a sustainable relationship model (for me) and that it's not realistic to swear that you will never want to be intimate with someone else. I think that most people practice serial monogamy, which is not for me. You're just letting go of something which may already be great, often for just a little extra zing...why not explore both with a partner who doesn't want to own you?
It's fine if you are seeing someone else as well. You may introduce us, or not, according to your situation and comfort level. I would be happy to fill in on weekends or for occasional trips, weekly get-togethers, or more or less often as our chemistry and lifestyles permit. Dinners, romance, and affection are welcome, picket fences and possessiveness are not. I have had successful long-term poly relationships before and have even been friendly with my person's other person!
Couples may approach me but just fyi, I'm not bi or gay and it would be just to meet open-minded friends.