Find better matches with our advanced matching system
47 • M • Cary, NC
- Last Online
- Today – 7:12pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Other, and very serious about it
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from med school
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and likes cats
In addition, I stay very busy with a myriad of activities - social, athletic, creative, spiritual.
I run a small but dynamic writer's group in Cary, which has been meeting every 2 weeks for the last 7 years, ask me about it if you're a writer. I'm also assistant organizer of a super-fun tennis group that has hundreds of members
I exercise every day...everything from playing 4 hours of doubles tennis, to just going on a 10 minute walk around my neighborhood, and everything in between, such as hiking in the lovely local parks, weightlifting, jogging, canoeing, swimming, biking, among others.
I try to write creatively each and every day. Have some published short stories and even some haiku. Working on my first book currently, which will be a collection of flash fiction (less than 1000 words each) stories.
I meditate almost every day, and deepening my connection to/awareness of God is VERY important to me.
3. Public speaking - I'm often asked to emcee parties honoring someone, and I love doing that.
4. On the lighter side, I'm great at Words with Friends on Facebook, wanna play a game?
Movies: Captain Phillips, The Great Gatsby, The Hobbit (the movie even more than the book), Borat, Bruno, Jurassic Park (the movie just as much as the book), The Dark Knight, the first Iron Man, the second Spider-Man with Tobey Maguire, Inglorious Basterds (correct spelling), The Green Mile (the movie more than the book), My Name is Khan, Three Idiots, Slumdog Millionaire, The Matrix, the original Star Wars trilogy, and many others. I'm a huge movie buff.
Music - Led Zeppelin, The Police, U2, kirtan/chant music by Krishna Das, David Newman, Phil Jones. Also, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Yardbirds, The Kinks, Tommy James and the Shondells and many others.
Food - Mexican is my favorite, followed by Indian.
2. Good health
3. My children
4. My parents (I know that someday, I'll have to)
6. Interaction with people
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2. You love people just as much.
3. You're a non-smoker, at most a light drinker, and don't do any kind of recreational drugs.
4. You're of average, slim or athletic build (I don't ask for anything that I am not).
5. The concept of being in the world without being of the world makes sense to you.
6. Finally, even if we are not a romantic match, I did put that I am looking for friends, and that means activity partners, too. I'm always up for a walk/hike or catching the newest movie.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.