Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 • M • Sacramento, CA
- Last Online
- Jul 12
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Buddhism, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on two-year college
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), German (Okay), Thai (Poorly), Chinese (Poorly)
In conversation: Variety of experiences
movies~ over the years, i've exposed myself to so much cinema that i'm pretty much just a movie fan now, save for the super hollywood mainstream flicks. And even then, if i get a student discount, i'll fork over 6 bucks...what?...8 bucks?...even with my student I.D.? Corporatist bastards.
i prefer to play my own music, and see live stuff, i love symphony and opera, and still like rock, but i used to be involved wih a few small venues, so i'm a little 'scened' out.
i was a chef, line cook, pantry chef, etc...so food is also my thing I'm good at. Like talking English good too.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–41
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.