Find better matches with our advanced
36 • Toronto, Ontario, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 6:50pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body type
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- sports (sort of in order of enjoyment: beach/ indoor volleyball, running, rollerblading, adventure races, capture the flag, soccer, skiing, snowboarding, camping)
- looking like a million bucks with $30
- real discussions... food, life, sports, current events, etc.
- understanding/working with kids
- naming that tune
Or my ethnic ambiguity. (I'm Jamaican. Born Canadian. Long story short)
Movies: Right now: The Intouchables, Secret Life of W.M., Pan's Labrynth, Life of pi (book and movie). Les Mis (book, musical, movie) Skyfall, Prisoners.
TV: House of cards, Roots (the 70s series),
Books: any textbook on physiology or nutrition, The horse and his boy, the idea book, waking the dead, Cancer; A Biography, the Brain that Changes itself...
Online; Awkward black girl, the Guild, and X Factor auditions. Don't judge.
Music; Jamiroquai, Metric, Shad, Aretha, jimmy cliff, toots and the maytals, De La Soul, kimbra, the Spinners, Cool and the Gang, anything with James Jamerson on bass, Audrey Assad, Blood sweat and tears, the Stones, CCR, U2, Keane, OLP, Buena Vista social club, Joao Gilberto, Florence and the Machine
Music via any way possible
- Hilarious things/ God's sense of humour
- surfing (only been twice, but that's all it took)
- When I get to play/workout next, and if I can do it by the lake
- How the human body works... 'Science!'
- People's personality types
- the kids at my volunteer group,and how to keep them entertained...
You were excited to vote for someone who wasn't Ford....
Or you can walk on your hands ( looking for someone to teach me).
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.