I am headstrong, sarcastic, witty, silly, patient, caring and super awesome. Do you want to know my bad qualities? Ask me.
Can I take things seriously? Sure I guess I can, but really, what for? Life is way too short to be serious all the time. I believe in standing up for yourself and your beliefs. I love having lively discussions. Creativity is the spark that drives me. I went to art school but never really followed up on it. I do, however, still love museums and exhibits. I'm also super into photography. Finding a random spot to take pictures could keep me entertained for hours. I can be brutally honest at times. I've also got a huge heart, and once you're in, there isn't a thing I wouldn't do for you.
20 random facts about me:
1. I love anything to do with Apple products.
2. Two words - Star Wars ( I promise I don't dress up)
3. I have 5 tattoos, and am currently in the process of drawing up my 6th. (full arm sleeve so its taking me forever to draw!)
4. I don't own cowboy boots.... I know, I'm in Texas now, I probably should.
5. I'm a big fan of doing silly things just to get reactions.
6. When I'm thinking really hard, my eyes dart side to side. (so I've been told, I don't notice it.)
7. I love using a shredder.
8. I play bass guitar.
9. My family means everything to me.
10. Even though I'm a native NYer, I've never been to the Statue of Liberty or inside the Empire State Building.
11. I will stop for stray animals.
12. When I people watch, I make up stories of who they are, what they're doing, etc.
13. Sometimes I share those stories.
14. I have to find a hockey team to play for here in Dallas.
15. I'm really scared to live this close to an In N Out Burger. I was much safer from the deliciousness in NY.
16. I've never fist pumped in a serious manner.
17. If something dorky/nerdy gets my attention and excites me, its called a nerdgasm. Get used to it...
18. I hate folding laundry so I hang everything.
19. When you type in ALL capital letters, I feel like you're yelling at me.. just saying.
20. I thought this list would be way more witty than it ended up.
I guess now I should I tell you all what I'm looking for......
Someone who is laid back and has a sense of humor? According to the profiles I've looked through, thats everyone on here. Seriously, one person needs to be super intense and dead serious at all times. Sarcasm is a plus, because you have to be able to verbally joust with me. If you can't take a joke, keep it moving cause you'll hate me in five minutes. I'm not going to lie and say looks don't matter, because, well, they do. Intelligence is also HUGE! You can be the hottest girl on this site, but if I feel like a pile of rocks have more intelligence, then I'm going to politely excuse myself from the conversation.
I have this thing with correct grammar. I love proper use of punctuation. Remember, a comma is the only difference between, "Let's eat, Grandma!" and "Let's eat Grandma!". I think you get it....
I have this thing for girls with ink. They make me smile. But don't worry, even if you don't have any ink, I'm quick to smile.