First thing’s first: I am not blessed with what many would call an overabundance of time. I am also not necessarily looking for a romantic partner at this point. However, I’m not opposed to the right person fitting into my limited time. Also, I’m terribly fond of lists - so here are 13 facts about me:
1) I make up a third of a poly household, my home is composed of my husband (TrickyC) and my boyfriend (Dharmansible). The three of us share a roof, a bed and coffee making responsibilities. The easiest way to explain our particular composition is an “open V triad” but both of my partners are of the opinion that, that description over simplifies things.
2) I’m in an open relationship (see above) so if you have ethical issues with that, we are likely not compatible. I also tend to favor people who already have relationships established as my lack of time means I don’t have a whole lot of emotional support I can offer.
3) I am the variety of human who keeps hens, is predominantly a vegetarian, grows kombucha and does full spectrum birth work. I also spend a lot of time planning gardens, building furniture and studying permaculture and sustainability.
4) I really like feeding people and cooking is one of my happy places.
5) I have transitioned from being a full time tech person, to being a part time employee who is attending college again. So: I’m pretty broke, but I know which budget wines are actually palatable.
6) I like to have conversations and I'm perpetually long winded. I love chatting online (and in person) and I get invested in people who are willing to crack open their skulls and show me their interesting parts (metaphorically of course).
7) If I don’t go to the mountains at least twice a year, I get profoundly cranky.
8) Coffee is a religion for me, don’t mess with it.
9) Yoga and other forms of exercise are incredibly important to me, I may be curvy/big but I am incredibly strong and I value my own personal health and strength and place great importance on maintaining and improving them.
10) I like to travel/explore. I like to meet new people. I like to collect stories. I like to be pushed out of my comfort zones. I am oddly: an introvert.
11) My myers briggs classifies me as: (INFJ) and I think its a fair assessment. Even if the Myers briggs has its flaws.
12) I am a music nerd, a sci-fi nerd, a nerd for passions, food, history...I am perpetually curious and I love the things that border the insane and exception (dude, we - the human race - just landed a spacecraft on a comet - WE ARE THE BEST MONKEYS)
13) I am very tribe minded and getting along with my people is essential towards being part of my world. If you’re not open to getting to know some of them, my world becomes very limited to you.
Congratulations! You've read a list! If you've also read books, quantify yourself as a nerd, don’t mind hearing about biology (lots and lots of biology) and can tolerate someone who is perpetually curious, a bit nosy and occasionally tragically blunt: You might just tolerate me.