Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Some people see this test as interesting and I don't want to miss
an opportunity to tell the world that I am INTJ X)
I would describe myself as a person (of color), who is:
-Black and proud
-ideologically close to black feminism, womanism (What's the
difference between feminism and Black feminism: Earlier Feminism
was appliable to white women only - fail!)
- living virtually very comfortable in my ivory tower called
-maybe a little bit eccentric
-someone, who says things straight( if I want to or not - I just
can't say things in a smooth or diplomatic way)
-flat sense of humour
... to be continued
P.S. OkCupid says, that I am really bad mannered.I have no idea how
they come to this conclusion because I'm actually a quite polite
person! .. I don't really think, that I am bad mannered ... Am I?
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
- playing computer games (League Of Legends,Anno 2070, Starcraft 2,
Left 4 Dead, Rome 2,...)
- making music on the computer
- going out and (doing something, that looks like) dancing in the
- watching movies in the cinema
- to argue about religion, politics,race, gender, sex, body,
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- loosing computer games
- being stubborn in philosophical/sociological/ethical/...
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
my big beautiful natural curly hair, my height and that I am Black
with green eyes
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books / Bücher:
- Noah Sow: Deutschland Schwarz Weiß
- Mutlu Ergün: Kara Günlük - Die geheimen Tagebücher des
- Grada Kilomba: Plantation Memories
- Frank Schätzing: Der Schwarm
- William Gibbson: Neuromancer-Trilogie
- J.R.R. Tolkien: The Lord Of The Rings / Der Herr der Ringe
- Patrick Rothfuss: Der Name des Windes
- Div. Stephen King
-The Hunger Games
-Stieg Larsson: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Trilogie)(Swedish
-Kingdom Of Heaven
-The Expendables 2
- orchestral filmscores / orchestrale Filmmusik (Hans Zimmer, James
Newton Howard, Harry Gregson-Williams,...)
- Lounge Music, Chill Out
- Breakbeat, Big Beat (Prodigy, Stanton Warriors,..)
Not really listening but open to:
-Metal, Industrial, Gothic, Techno ("Schranz"), Speedcore,
Breakcore, a little RnB and House
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Various African music styles (Afrobeat <3,...)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
At the moment I'm spending a lot of time thinking about polyamory,
sexism, racism and politics. At the moment I am questioning my cis-
male, more or less straight and shadeistic privileges. Except this
questionI also think how I could become more happy in my life - not
that I am unhappy now but there is still quite some
Except this I have a big mess in my head consisting of very
spontaneous philosophical, sociological and psychological questions
and thoughts I sometimes spent time thinking about.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
-out doing something that could be interpreted as dancing
-playing computer games
- chilling with friends
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
-I've got an ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
-Probably have parts of the autism spectrum
-a good and intense kiss makes me willing to do EVERYTHING!
-I HATE this Quentin Tarantino and I dont give a f**** that most
people love him!
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- if you're Black
- if you are a person of color and you're aware of your position in
the racist hierarchy (Hint: "We are all in the same struggle" is
DEFINETELLY the wrong attitude)
- if you're on the autism spectrum
- if you have an ADHD
- you're highly sensitive
- if you're feminist
- if your white and you've understood that its YOUR job to fix
racism and not mine and you don't comment or even ask to touch my
-if you want to open up a virtual flat share with me via Skype,
Google+ or TS
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.