Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Van Nuys, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Mar 30
- Black, Native American
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
I also have a muggle job (bonus points if you get the reference) to get by between shows. Luckily, I am usually always working on something and this job allows me to leave for periods of times for some shows if necessary.
I also teach. I have a lot of patience, so it plays to my advantage of being a good teacher.
I'm also a good friend. I am always there for those who are close to me, and would do almost anything for them.
Movies: anything Pixar is GOLD, but im easily entertained. I like some horror films, because I don't take them seriously and find them hilarious. But I really do enjoy everything. A few favs are Mrs. Doubtfire, Hocus Pocus, Devil Wears Prada, The Decent, It's Complicated, Tangled, Avengers, Pitch Perfect, Wreck it Ralph, and The Holiday. I could watch any of those at any time.
Music: i love it all. music is unique, and i appreciate every genra.
Food: if it can be digested, i will eat it :-p
Shows: Usually don't have much time for tv, but when I do its something like SMASH, Drag Race, Modern Family, Golden Girls, I Love Lucy, Family Guy, Ugly Betty, Heroes, Will & Grace.
1. Friends & Family. I have a crazy family, but you have to love them! And as for my friends, I have some amazing people in my life, and I'd do anything for them, as I know they would for me.
2. Food. I love to eat, enough said, lol
3. Music. It inspires me, I live for it.
4. The Beach, one of my favorite places to be.
5. Laughter. if you can make me laugh, you win.
6. Chapstick. Gotta keep the lips moist :-p
And then there's the cliche part about wondering when I will meet that special guy. For a while, a relationship hasn't been my top priority, for I was focusing on my career first. I'm very content on the professional side of my life. However I am at the point where I am ready to put a relationship first. So I wonder when I'll meet him. The one to sweep me off my feet. If he even exists :)
And just so you know, "hi", "hello", "sup", and "hey there" are greetings. Not messages...
Definitely interested in a LTR. But who knows, friends are always a great start.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.