Find better matches with our advanced
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Feb 16
- Homoflexible, Lesbian, Queer, Gay
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of two-year college
- Open relationship
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being surrounded by people who love and care about me as much as I love and care about them, with some good music and cuddles. Absolute connection and acceptance.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Missing out in life because of fear. Fear is the mind killer.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
The ease in which I slip into negative thought loops that produce self destructive anxiety. The callousness in which I can treat people.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Their tendency to accept beliefs without questioning them and the lack of understanding they give to others.
5. Which living person do you most admire?
My love in Hawaii for her compassion.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
I'm extremely cheap, but sometimes I just want some good food.
7. What is your current state of mind?
A little bit annoyed and frustrated.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Hard work. You should do things well, surely, but life is meant to be enjoyed. Many modern jobs are absolute wastes of effort and exist for no reason at all except as a way for you to "prove" your right to exist.
9. On what occasion do you lie?
If I deem it necessary to help myself or someone else who doesn't deserve to be ratted out, without harming anyone else.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
I don't much like my legs.
11. Which living person do you most despise?
Perhaps my creepy high school film teacher. Anyone who abuses their power in general.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Not afraid or ashamed to be feminine.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Not held back by bullshit gender expectations.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
anyways, I dunno, seems like, maybe, oh wow, oh cool
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
"What" would be music. So far "who" would be a girl in Hawaii.
16. When and where were you happiest?
Hawaii 2013. That's also when and where I was the saddest.
17. Which talent would you most like to have?
I wish I could sing better.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would be a cis girl.
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Maybe one of my songs. Hard to choose the best one.
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
A big tree.
21. Where would you most like to live?
Hawaii. Maybe up north like Portland/Seattle, but I've never been.
22. What is your most treasured possession?
My guitar. Or perhaps my bird necklace given to me by my love.
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Total isolation. That trance like state that makes suicide seem doable.
24. What is your favorite occupation?
It might be fun to be a paid musician. I've really enjoyed canvassing for charity groups.
25. What is your most marked characteristic?
I don't know.
26. What do you most value in your friends?
27. Who are your favorite writers?
I really enjoy David Foster Wallace, Albert Camus, Kurt Vonnegut, and Noam Chomsky.
28. Who is your hero of fiction?
Hmmm.... Perhaps Meursault from The Stranger, perhaps Yossarian from Catch 22, or Perhaps BMO from Adventure Time
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Maybe Albert Camus
30. Who are your heroes in real life?
There's quite a few people who inspire me with their kindness. I prefer to keep that to myself :)
31. What are your favorite names?
Julia, Alma, Isabel
32. What is it that you most dislike?
33. What is your greatest regret?
Wasting so much of my life trying to be something I'm not.
34. How would you like to die?
Surrounded by loved ones, slow and painlessly.
35. What is your motto?
Movies: There Will Be Blood and the rest of Paul Thomas Anderson's Movies, Tarantino's movies, Fargo, Little Miss Sunshine
Shows: Louie, Girls, The Wire, Adventure Time, Silicon Valley
Music (a small selection of favorites): Sufjan Stevens, Radiohead, Elliott Smith, Nick Drake, My Bloody Valentine, Neutral Milk Hotel, tUnE-yArDs, The Beatles, Nirvana, LCD Soundsystem, of Montreal, Pat the Bunny, Frank Ocean, Frankie Rose and the Outs, St Vincent, Tame Impala
Also, you should know, it takes a long time for me to feel comfortable enough with someone to be intimate (or to smoke weed) with. Even if I like you, I'll probably be quite reserved and platonic for a while. Unless I'm drunk I guess, that tends to speed things up. It just makes all social interactions so much easier!
I wonder how many things I can caveat with "unless I'm drunk."
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.