Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
Cape Coral, Florida
- Last Online
- Today – 8:25am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Cancer but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Nymbusflight Cape Coral, Florida more spontaneous
mikej102086 Cape Coral, Florida more attentive
Tim_92 Cape Coral, Florida more artsy
Last_To_Know Fort Myers, Florida more introverted
DCWow Cape Coral, Florida less kinky
BenGrant85 Fort Myers, Florida more attentive
CaptAmerica13 Fort Myers, Florida less kinky
micollin24 Fort Myers, Florida less kinky
When I'm not working, relaxing or gaming - especially retro stuff - there's a chance I'm trying out some new beer, playing poker, singing or drumming. I'm also heavily into running and working out, and training for getting back into shape and doing distance running after an operation. I also really love the NFL and NHL, and I watch and play tennis. I don't go out a ton because I really don't love the nightlife around here, but I'm always outgoing and extroverted when I do get out. I'm more of a fan of meeting someone and getting to know and fit into a group of friends - that's my favorite way to meet people.
* Anything in terms of web design or general IT.
* I'm easily entertained. A night at home with some friends and a few drinks is just as fun as a night out.
* Getting people organized, whether it's personally or professionally.
* As nerdy as I am I can still be quite social and extroverted.
* I also used to stage act when I was younger (semi-pro stuff, one show, not touring/guildmember) and I still am into musicals and the like.
Books: Kushiel's Legacy trilogy, Only Revolutions, Eats, Shoots & Leaves, The Element of Fire, Kitchen Confidential, The Silmarillion, Between the Two Rivers, etc. I need to work on Game of Thrones like everyone else.
Music: Kimbra, Metric, fun., The Decemberists, Bush, Blaqk Audio, Rush, Daft Punk, Florence & The Machine, Grimes, Kaki King, My Darkest Days, Marina & the Diamonds, Bjork, Sleigh Bells, The Mars Volta, The White Stripes, Gotye, etc. etc. ad infinitum.Lots of oldies, house and jazz, too.
Also, musicals! Spring Awakening, Rent, Jersey Boys, etc. Also enjoy Irish, Russian, and east Asian music.
Movies: The Illusionist (quite possibly my favorite movie), The Ides of March, Princess Mononoke, The Avengers, Moulin Rouge!, Hanna, I Heart Huckabees, My Blueberry Nights, Inception, Runaway Jury, etc.
TV: I don't really ever watch TV, but I do like Community, Dollhouse, Fringe, HIMYM (sorta) and pretty much anything on Food Network, History or Discovery. I do like anime, but I'm extremely picky about it. FLCL, Excel Saga, Elfen Lied, GITS:SAC to name a few.
Food: Okay, I know this is certifiably insane but other than most kinds of pizza, salad and cheesecake, I don't like cheese. Like, I *really* don't. I will not eat a cheeseburger. Pretty much anything else is fair game.
Did I mention coffee?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
I'm not expressly looking for a relationship, but I am certainly not averse to dating.