Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Wouldn't it be great to write down all the things you want in a
partner, that is if you could actually identify them all in a list,
and then special-order that person? Unfortunately, things don't
work that way and that would take all the fun and excitement out of
dating wouldn't it?
My name is Nat and I'm a native New Yorker who moved back to North
Scottsdale from the Boston area in December 2006 to be closer to my
Dad, who was gravely ill at the time and has since passed away. I'm
down to earth, easy going, a romantic at heart. And, I'd like to
believe there's someone special out there for me.
I'd like to meet someone who is playful that I can laugh with, who
is comfortable giving affection, receiving affection and believes
that it's the little everyday things in life that matter the most.
I'm looking for someone who is attractive to me on the outside and
a good person inside whose philosophy on life is the same as mine;
you can have fun doing anything as long as you're with the right
Honesty (yes, that includes current photos), trustworthiness,
minimal carry on baggage (kids ARE NOT baggage in my book), a love
of family, friendship, romance, femininity (a girly girl who loves
to wear dresses/skirts, heels/stilettos, etc. but can also rock
shorts/jeans, a t-shirt, sneakers and a baseball cap as well), a
good heart, attentiveness, a great kisser (this is soooooo
important!!!), and my equal in banter, all wrapped up in a cute
package, are things I value.
I have a pretty balanced life. Meeting the right woman to share it
with is all that's missing! Let’s see if there's a spark because
without a spark you can’t have fireworks.
P.S. I am EXTREMELY allergic to cats so if you have a cat, this
just won't work!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
1) Being a Toys"R"Us kid!
2) Searching for my best friend and partner in crime.
3) Living my life and doing the best I can.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
1) Being there.
2) Staying positive.
3) Making you laugh.
4) Kissing (or so I've been told!)
5) Making someone feel special.
6) Speaking my mind (I'm a native New Yorker. I'm not shy!)
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
OMG!!! What? Who’s noticing me? Should I be concerned?
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
1) Classic Rock
1) I could go to the movies every day of the week!
2) Anything but Horror.
1) Sushi, sushi and sushi! Did I say sushi?
6) Pizza (but I'm a pizza snob!)
8) Bagels & Lox
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) My family
2) My friends
3) My cell phone
4) My computer
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
1) Coming up with funny and clever answers to this question.
2) Ways to make my new business successful.
3) How nice it would be to meet someone the old fashioned way. You
know, the note in class that says, "Do you like me? Check yes or
4) How long it will take me to get off this website.
5) How this world got to be so messed up.
6) How long it will take politicians to realize it's about the
people and not them.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
I’m usually out with friends for Happy Hour, dinner and/or a movie.
As long as it involves a good time with good people, I’m there! If
I'm not out, typically I'm at home decompressing and relaxing.
Hopefully, I'll be out with you or cooking dinner together over a
bottle of wine in the near future!
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Hmmmmmm...for me to know and you to find out!
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
1) You're ready for and serious about wanting a relationship.
2) You haven't lied in your profile.
3) You haven't posted photos that are 10-15 years old.
4) You won't hold past boyfriend/husband issues against me.
5) You aren't shallow and stupid and have a career and life that
makes you happy.
6) You're looking for someone who is attentive and caring.
7) You're romantic, affectionate and like to hold hands, kiss,
8) You can be my equal in banter.
9) You think we're a match.
10) You want to!
Also, if you don't agree with this philosophically, we won't be a
good match. In my opinion, things should be easy from the get go.
And when the rough patches come along, as we know they always do,
we ride out the bumps together because anything else would just be
a colossal waste of time.
Please have current photos (within the last year), be over your ex
(tired of this kind of drama) and know that you truly want a
committed, long term relationship. Also, I am EXTREMELY allergic to
cats so if you have a cat, this just won't work!
And, if you'd like to know more, you could always check out all
those questions I’ve answered for OKC. Compare, it’s fun! But don’t
get too hung up on one or two differences.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.