The best way to get to know someone is in person but for now, here are some interesting and need-to-know things about me.
1. I am a fairly independent person.
2. I have a loud, boisterous laugh and if something is really funny sometimes I snort.
3. I am a naturalist and love being outdoors. Fishing, camping, birding, hunting, hiking, flat water canoeing, stargazing. You name it.
4. I am creative and do lots of crafty things like crochet, knitting, sculpture, sewing, gardening and home decorating.
5. I can change a tire, replace blown fuses, use a sawsall, and refinish furniture.
6. I am pro gay marriage and feel everyone in this country should have the same rights. I have lots of LGBTQA friends and cannot be with someone who doesn't accept all types of people.
7. I have a career that I love. But work doesn't consume me.
8. I am non-religious & usually say I am an atheist. I sometimes say I am a secular pagan agnostic atheist to be a bit more clear about my funky philosophy.
8. I enjoy dressing up and wearing a touch of makeup on occasion.
9. I am 100% pro-choice. Women are not subservient to men. Men don't have to be super macho. I don't believe people have to align with stereotypical gender roles.
10. I have two cats and a dog. I used to have a bunch of chickens and I miss them.
11. (of course 11, I go all the way to 11). I've been told that I am a good listener, funny, intense, wild, smart, supportive, friendly, goofy, and beautiful. I tend to believe my friends because they are amazing.
So, if I seem interesting or you want to talk about some of this stuff, let's meet for a coffee and chat.