C. I am actually colour bind so yeah.
Do you think that Boris Johnson is fun, harmless and ultimately a decent guy?
C. He's alright
Do you think that Britain has too many immigrants and that we need send some of them back to their countries of origin.
C. just the ones stealing our jobs
Do you think that feminism is no longer needed?
Do you think its unreasonable to say that white people have certain privileges that people of colour do not.
C.Black people have privilege too.
Are you generally horrible and unpleasant to be around.
C. when its necessary.
If the answer to all those questions is A then we should be allies, friends or homo lovers. If the answer is B to all of them then go suck a bag of ds. I am hoping to meet somebody who is chilled out and fun but able to think critically. Some one who likes fooling around and trying new things but can be serious about bs and call out the dominant structures of power. Ideally he'd be into black history, video games, queer theory, graphic novels, direct action, X files, cats, lots of gay sex or intimate naked times and I'm also looking for a guy who can play sax? that last one is a big ask but I am in a punk band and we wanna get a more kinda X Ray Specs/Specials vibe in the future.
My big five
1. Driving round in a big van. I am a sculptor and community artist so occasionally i get to ride round in the passenger seat of a van. For reasons unknown to me this is my favourite thing.
2. African Theology. Allot of my art work is inspired by West African philosophy of Yoruba/Santeria. I often work with African Priestesses and Priests along with the London Lucumi Choir and folkloric dancers.
3. Swamp thing. Alan Moore's swamp thing is the best graphic novel and super hero ever and shits all over those rich white hetro'yawn'ative douche bags that keep getting movies and sequels.
4. Punk Music. I Love Punk music and lots of other genres but like punk man, and funk and rap and electro and riot grrllll, but punk tho. also I am singer in a punk band called Screaming Toenail.
5. Bas Jan Ader. Bas Jan Ader is my favourite European performance artist.