Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Mountain View, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body type
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Okay)
I want to find time to do some outdoor activities like hiking, since one's entire life should not be spent indoors in front of a computer. I recently went on a trip to Peru to hike the Inca Trail to Macchu Picchu for several days. It kicked my butt, but I still loved it and would love to do more big backpacking trips like that.
I'm good with computers, and, while we're on nerd topics, I'm pretty darn good at math. I'm also a half-decent writer when I can put my mind to it. I also have an innate visual artistic sense that I'd like to use more.
Shows: Game of Thrones, Burn Notice, Bones, Chuck, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Torchwood, How I met Your Mother. Also a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender (and Legend of Korra), the entire DCAU, The Spectacular Spiderman, and various anime. So what if they're kid shows, they're still awesome.
Movies: I can enjoy pretty much any movie. Favorites include V for Vendetta, Star Wars (the original trilogy), LoTR, Harry Potter, Scott Pilgrim, The Matrix (first one), The Dark Knight Trilogy... I'm probably missing a bunch. Also a huge animation fan, for both 2D and 3D animation. Especially Pixar. I freaking love Pixar.
Music: I'm not really picky about music. I do like mainstream music, even though it can get overplayed. It's difficult to pin down which artists are my favorite, since most artists will have at least one song that I like.
Food: Not picky, but I do like food from other places in the world.
2. Phone - This is how I'm close with my family ;)
3. Friends - I've got a good group of friends here and an even closer group back in Indiana that I try hard to keep in touch with.
4. Computer - I work with them, and I use one all the time at home. That's how I'm on this site, after all :)
5 & 6. Um... food and water?
Also, if you're open to different foods from around the world. Bonus points if you can introduce me to something that I haven't tried yet.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.