Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Orangevale, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 2:39am
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- 6' 1" (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Agnosticism but it’s not important
- Dropped out of Two-year college
- Might want kids
- Has dogs and Has cats
- English (Fluently), Latin (Somewhat)
I'm really looking for somebody with whom I can share the future, but it's almost to the point where I would settle for someone replying to a message, if only to say why they aren't interested. I'm quickly losing faith in this website...
I'm really good at listening, and not just waiting for my turn to talk. I honestly care about what people have to say; otherwise, I really could just stay home and play video games. I like to be challenged, and I would like to meet someone who can keep up.
I enjoy just about every kind of movie. Action, drama, even foreign films are capable of holding my attention. I really enjoy the new fascination that the film industry seems to have for the comic book industry. Comic books already portray the utterly fantastic, so the next logical step would be for filmmakers to put that into action. I love 80s and 90s fantasy, like Labyrinth and Willow. I miss Jim Henson. It seems many people who read this can't guess I'm a nerd. I do enjoy me some Star Trek/Wars.
British sci-fi really turns me on, with shows like Doctor Who and Torchwood leading the market. The premium cable dramas are really making their mark, as well. Californication, for instance, I find to be an absolutely awesome show. I wish there were fewer reality shows on television, but I guess I'll have to live with it. I heart Adventure Time like crazy! So math.
I love mash-ups! I'm sorry, but I heard the 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams'/'Wonderwall' mash-up and fell in love with music, all over again. Other than that, every genre of music has something I love. I really mean this, too. Some people say, "I like all kinds of music, except Country!" But, no one can listen to 'Thunder Rolls' by Garth Brooks and not sing along. It's a statistical fact. But, I like a lot of new music floating around. It's like there's been a resurgence of what I loved in the nineties. 'Of Monsters and Men' is quickly becoming one of my favorite bands. 'Metric' is also a favorite.
I'd rather not discuss food, if that's okay with you. I don't think that what type of food a person likes should, in any way, dictate how compatible they are with anyone.
2. Honesty: I never lie, and I really don't like being lied to. I understand that dishonesty has uses, some of which might even be benevolent. I just don't like it.
3. Personal Freedom: Even though I may not do much with it, I do like to know that I can go out and do whatever I like.
4. Really good conversation. I love to learn new things, and I love to teach new things. People seem to view conversation as little more than a tool with which to sway the views of others. While this is a use for the spoken word, the main purpose of rhetoric is as a means of connecting people. I spent a large part of my life wanting to teach people. Now, I'd rather just connect.
5. Family: I really couldn't get by without them. They are so amazing.
I like to think about nearly anything, from Will Smith's early music career to RNA-based life on early Earth. I've been a big fan of the fMRI for some time, and love learning about the brain. Also, how insects breathe. I'm big on learning.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.