Find better matches with our advanced
29 • M • Johnson City, TN
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Trying to quit
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of space camp
- Art / Music / Writing
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly), Spanish (Okay), Latin (Poorly)
I'm working on getting my own business website up (my graphic designer is painfully slow) but running with http://www.facebook.com/wolfeseyephotography at the moment. I have been and am still being feature in several local restraunts and businesses.
I really enjoy photography and hope one day I can have a career in it that will let me travel and experience amazing things I can share with the world.
- Cooking. It's kind of a new thing for me but I like it and I'm pretty good at it and getting better all the time. Love cooking.
- Photography. I'll show off if you want me to but right now trying to get as much money as I can from it. Free lancing is hard these days, everyone has a camera now.
- Driving. Never had a wreck and only a few accidents/tickets in the last 10 years. I'd say that's pretty good.
- Gaming. 20 years experience, that should say something. I've got a naturally competitive spirit.
-I'm tall. Or other people are just too short. Idk.
- I've been known to wear a leather jacket and a fedora like some famous guy that carries a whip, gets some stares but I love it.
- Finally finished my first tattoo. For all the anime/manga geeks out there, otaku is believe is the word, it's Scar's left arm tattoo from FullMetal Alchemist. The reconstruction tattoo. It's awesome and I love the meaning behind it.
*Currently reading the Monster Blood Tattoo series by D.M. Cornish*
Movies: Aliens, Fight Club, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jaws, Dune, Serenity, Godzilla, THEM!, etc. I really love movies and watch WAY too many of them. Good and bad, movies are awesome.
TV: The Walking Dead, Adventure Time, South Park, The Venture Bros., Bones, The Mentalist, cartoons, Destination Truth, River Monsters, most things on The History Channel, bad SyFy original movies, Mythbusters, etc.
*I've really cute back on TV in the last couple years. I usually just DL everything.*
Music: Most anything except country. Cash is ok but you can't really hate Cash.
For a general idea ( http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0F5565F4882EF8F9&feature=mh_lolz )
Food: Steak, perfectly cooked steak. I love food though, too much to pick a real favorite but steak is some good stuffs.
*Currently working on my own cookbook as kind of a side project*
1. Electricity. Cuz it powers technology and technology is just too damn good to pass up if you can help it.
2. Indoor Plumbing. Seriously, a bathroom is amazing. Simply amazing. Try to imagine life without a bathroom and indoor plumbing. Possible but it would never be the same and you know it.
3. Companionship. Whether it be a friend, a lover, or a pet, life is one of those things ya gotta share.
4. A compass. I figure I could do without a map or a car but being completely clueless as to where I'm going would just suck.
5. The ability to cook homemade meals. My mom grew up in a diner in Texas and learned to cook from her Grandmother so all my life we had good ol' fashioned family dinners. I've had to live off bologna samwiches and ramen, screw that.
6. A camera. I don't need it to survive but it's how I make a living these days so it wouldn't be something I'd want to part with.
Am I ever gonna get to open the business I want so much? *edit - I have opened a business but I want my own building*
If Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care, why is there a song about it?
Will I ever get my dream job?
-Drunkenly doing something. Because while I don't like being a sterotype, sitting in a field shooting things while drunk is quite enjoyable.
-Watching the worst movies ever made.
-I was touring a place called Chernobyl in the spring of '86.
-I was a singer in a band. (really, i know, it's shocking)
-I am really 3 ducks in a man suit.
Or looking to date one.
If you have a mind of your own.
If you don't see someone being an asshole as a bad thing.
If you enjoy good back and forth quick wit, dark humor, crossing the line and going way too far conversations.
If you're awesome but not a dick/bitch about it.
You read this far and didn't just see some guy in a gas mask and ran away.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.