Find better matches with our advanced
30 • M • Columbia, MO
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Today – 9:03am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on law school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and likes cats
Movies: I love the first two Godfathers. Beyond that, I'm not very picky about movies. There's very little I won't watch, but not much that I'll consider really good, if that makes sense.
Music: My favorite band is Murder by Death (not a metal act, despite the name). Lately I've been listening to a lot of folksinger-type stuff like anything Will Oldham does. I like old country like Cash and Hank Sr., as well as newer acts with similar sounds. I love garage punk and rockabilly. I also listen to a lot of hip-hop, mostly Kanye, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Pusha T, and Jay-Z. There's also Man Man. I have no idea how to categorize them. There's a lot more, but that's what's been circulating lately.
2. Wow, you're still reading? I thought the cannibalism joke would have scared you away.
3. I wasn't serious, I would never eat my family or friends.
4. Most of them seem like they'd taste kinda gamey.
5. Here is a fifth item.
6. Dexter, my dog. This one is actually serious. He knows too much to let him go.
I also write a blog with a lot of dick jokes.
I'm incredibly liberal (a relatively recent change for me), incredibly feminist (or supportive, anyway, since I'm not sure it's my place as a man to identify as a feminist since I'm not directly oppressed), and an avid believer that everyone deserves basic civil rights, regardless of race, creed, biological or identified gender, or sexual orientation. I'd love if you felt similarly.
Also, if you don't like my dog? Dealbreaker.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.