Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Call me Neva ^^ I'm 22, INFP, sarcastic and too selfless for my own
sake. I might be the greatest daydreamer there ever was. I'm French
but I moved to London a few months ago and I don't really know
anyone here. So I would love to make new friends :) I don't really
know what to say about me and I am pretty sure it will not look
good. I'll make it short, you can ask me anything anyway.
I'm also very fond of traveling. I would love to make a list of the
places I'd want to go to but I'm afraid I would mention every
single area. However I have a soft spot for New Zealand, Scotland,
Japan and Louisiana :)
I'm also fond of Filmmaking, as I've been studying it a bit and
basically any job that can be creative without having to lead to
fame interests me. I'm a very positive person overall, optimistic
and love the little pleasures of life. I'm an introvert, but that
doesn't prevent me from liking meeting new people and having new
To sum it up, I live to experience as many things as I can.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
• Artistic stuff mainly. Writing, drawing, reading... My
imagination knows no bounds (I think ?)
• Procrastinating. I wish I could do something about it.
• Prentending I'm good at socializing where as I'm really not.
I really am introverted and a bit shy.
• Being sarcastic. There again, I just try not to show how shy
I am. So sarcastic comments just keep coming out of my mouth. I
never mean to be rude though ^^
• Being very positive. I think there's nothing like it.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Maybe I should ask them. ^^
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Too many of them, whatever category it is. I must say I have a
thing for Fantasy stuff, or anything that makes me escape the
fucked up world we're currently living in. However, I must admit
Harry Potter is my favourite of them all. I've cherished that world
ever since I was a little girl and it keeps pleasing me.
Mostly rock music (50's to 90's), soundtracks or classical music,
if you ask me about what I listen to. But it could be anything. I
do love video games too (Don't get me started on the Bioshock
series if you're not ready for the conversation).
I also wouldn't shut up about movies and actors. I'm a real
cinephile and I'm always up for discovering new movies and stuff
As for food : YES ! Anything, anytime, anywhere. I love
experimenting and trying new stuff. Food is life.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
• If you're bored
• If you want to talk to somebody that will actually listen to
• If you want to share some common interests
• If you want to know more about France, Paris or the french
• If you're bored.
• If you've dreaming of using that one pick up line that never
works or that's just too lame to be used.
• If you like anything you read (if you read it) on this
• If you just wanna find somebody who will be able to bear all
the little obsessions you just can't stop thinking about without
begging you to shut up.
• If you're bored.
• If you're at least 16 years old. (oO)
• If paradoxically you do like the world we are in and still find
it is beautiful and worth saving.
• If imaginary worlds look like fine shelters from it to
• If you're passionate !!
• If you're someone that loves all the little things in
• If you're bored.
• If you love life as much as I do and are a very positive
• If you want to see that list finally stop.
• If you just feel like talking but don't know who talk to.
• Did I mention if you're bored ? :D
By the way I respect everyone's interests and personalities so I
really don't mind talking to anyone as long as respect is mutual :)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.