Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Feb 3
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
In my free time, I exercise, travel, go to events/festivals/concerts, kick it around my apartment, keep myself entertained, and I'm volunteering on a creative art project. There's some great spots in Syracuse, and they're mostly still fresh to me, so it's fun discovering them.
Books: I love to read. Douglas Adams, H.S. Thompson, Patrick Rothfuss, and Steven King are some of my favorite authors.
Shows: The best dramas are breaking bad and walking dead. I also think Always Sunny is the funniest show ever. Commercials and laugh tracks bug the crap out of me though.
Music: Rock, funk, soul, electronica, industrial, metal, hip hop, and Tom Waits. Toes a tappin', lips a smilin', or blood a boilin'.
Food: Sushi, Chinese, Subs,... let's just save each other some time by stating that I'm a foodie - I like it all, mostly.
2. Music - as much as possible really
3. A job, at least for the next 30-40 years
4. Messages from my mother about her cats - she's going all cat lady on us, but I like to hear from her from time to time.
5. Knowing that there are incredible people peppered all over the planet
I could be partying all night or cooking at home and reading a book. I stopped worrying about what I should be doing to look cool some time ago.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Lights on the lake in Liverpool
- Art exhibit, discuss silly things
- Tapas, mmmmm
- Breakfast for dinner
- Buy a bunch of sculpey clay and recreate a scene from a famous movie
- Make custom Christmas cards after going photo hunting for the perfect christmas picture (I'd probably do something bizarre like getting a picture of me drinking with Santa or finding how many candy canes I can fit in my mouth)
- Cook something crazy and destroy my kitchen
- Play "find the worst product ever" at the mall (friendly competition)
- Shoot pool
- Dinner and a movie (typical, but fun)
- Boat ride/tour
- Find mountains! Take pictures (I miss my mountains)
- Make up a fake poll and interview people downtown
- Art/cooking/dance class
- Get a professional massage
- Weekend road trip (my favorite, but not a good firstie)
- Brewery/Vineyard visits and tours
- Go skiing or sledding
- Gamble/club at Turning Stone
- Find the weirdest author name at a bookstore (friendly competition)
- Basketball/hockey game
- Bar trivia
- Pajama Saturday (watch an entire season of a show or an entire movie series such as Harry Potter, Star Wars, LoTR and sample lots of cereal)
- Live music
- Skip rocks at the lake
- Talk with fake accents, drink at bars, whoever loses the accent first loses
- Comedy club
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.