New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Baldwinsville, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Dec 24, 2014
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Seeing Someone
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
In my free time, I exercise, travel, go to events/festivals/concerts, kick it around my apartment, keep myself entertained, and I'm volunteering on a creative art project. There's some great spots in Syracuse, and they're mostly still fresh to me, so it's fun discovering them.
Books: I love to read. Douglas Adams, H.S. Thompson, Patrick Rothfuss, and Steven King are some of my favorite authors.
Shows: The best dramas are breaking bad and walking dead. I also think Always Sunny is the funniest show ever. Commercials and laugh tracks bug the crap out of me though.
Music: Rock, funk, soul, electronica, industrial, metal, hip hop, and Tom Waits. Toes a tappin', lips a smilin', or blood a boilin'.
Food: Sushi, Chinese, Subs,... let's just save each other some time by stating that I'm a foodie - I like it all, mostly.
2. Music - as much as possible really
3. A job, at least for the next 30-40 years
4. Messages from my mother about her cats - she's going all cat lady on us, but I like to hear from her from time to time.
5. Knowing that there are incredible people peppered all over the planet
I could be partying all night or cooking at home and reading a book. I stopped worrying about what I should be doing to look cool some time ago.
- Lights on the lake in Liverpool
- Art exhibit, discuss silly things
- Tapas, mmmmm
- Breakfast for dinner
- Buy a bunch of sculpey clay and recreate a scene from a famous movie
- Make custom Christmas cards after going photo hunting for the perfect christmas picture (I'd probably do something bizarre like getting a picture of me drinking with Santa or finding how many candy canes I can fit in my mouth)
- Cook something crazy and destroy my kitchen
- Play "find the worst product ever" at the mall (friendly competition)
- Shoot pool
- Dinner and a movie (typical, but fun)
- Boat ride/tour
- Find mountains! Take pictures (I miss my mountains)
- Make up a fake poll and interview people downtown
- Art/cooking/dance class
- Get a professional massage
- Weekend road trip (my favorite, but not a good firstie)
- Brewery/Vineyard visits and tours
- Go skiing or sledding
- Gamble/club at Turning Stone
- Find the weirdest author name at a bookstore (friendly competition)
- Basketball/hockey game
- Bar trivia
- Pajama Saturday (watch an entire season of a show or an entire movie series such as Harry Potter, Star Wars, LoTR and sample lots of cereal)
- Live music
- Skip rocks at the lake
- Talk with fake accents, drink at bars, whoever loses the accent first loses
- Comedy club
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.