Find better matches with our advanced
42 • Old Hickory, TN • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–43
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- May 21, 2014
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids
- Has dogs
I'm a very dedicated father. I coached my sons football team for four years and my daughters softball team. If you don't like kids, you won't like me. :-)
I'm really exploring my cooking abilities lately. I enjoy the Food Network and then trying the stuff I see. I like having friends over so I can cook for them. My daughter and I like baking together as well.
I love movies and there are too many to name here. I like comedies and certain actors. I will watch any movie once and will be more than happy to share my opinion after its over. lol.
Musically I listen to a little bit of anything. Anyone know of a great place to watch live music, please let me know. Being from Nashville, I am kind of spoiled when it comes to live music.
My favorite food is probably Cajun. Know any good places here? I also like to cook and am willing to try any new recipe.
2. Friends. I am blessed with a lot of very close friends. Most of which I have known for years and would do anything for them.
Those are the only things I couldn't do without. I can get by as long as I have those. They will help me make it through whatever may happen.
3. My phone. Its amazing how useful these little things are. I don't use my computer much anymore. I would have withdrawal if I lost my phone! Lol.
4. Books. I love to read.
5. Alcohol / beer. I don't drink everyday but recently was on antibiotics and couldn't drink for three weeks. I didn't realize how much I like a margarita with mexican food or a beer at the pub when hanging with the fellas.
6. Money. Let's face it, without money the other 3 are not possible. I don't need to be rich but I live comfortably now and would like to stay that way.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.