Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 • M • Anaheim, CA
- Last Online
- Online now!
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), French (Poorly)
• Shows: The Wonder Years, Dexter, Lie to Me, Family Guy, Animaniacs, Futurama, LOST (R.I.P), Breaking Bad, The Simpsons, Married with Children, The Walking Dead, Weeds, My name is Earl, Hells Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, The Guild, any cooking show, pretty much anything on National Geographic/Sci-fy/or history channel. I'm a sucker for documentaries on the paranormal....ghosts and UFO's!
• I absolutely love movies. I'm a fan of all types of movies....even really bad ones. Encino Man anyone?
• Music: I can listen to Pearl Jam all day, every day...but overall, I have a diverse taste in music. I'm a fan of all music genres (yes, even country). I'll listen to anything as long as its not CREED, NICKELBACK or RADIOHEAD.
Books: World War Z, Ask the Dust, Anything written by Micheal Crichton.
• The Beach
• Seafood (I'm a seafood whore)
• Pearl Jam
• The final episode of LOST.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
I'm on this site to meet someone genuine, honest, and mature. I'm not on here with an agenda to play games (I have a PS3 for that). If you have a stalker psycho ex-boyfriend (with arms the size of telephone poles) suffering from unresolved post breakup issues who would love to key my vehicle for talking to you, please move along and don't message me. *End Transmission*
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.