I must say that for every great relationship, friendship is a must, so as communication and respect. I am not here to play games, neither I have the assumption that YOU might be my next husband but at least, please be open to date, be open to hold my hands and kiss me with no fear of what others might think.
I used to be (negatively) concerned of how I look before, and right now I am confident on how I stand in life. I know where I want to be, and I will not give up my goal. I go to the gym 4 days a week (at least), and if not, I walk around. I eat healthy, and I would like a partner in crime in this aspect.
I am a happy person, love to laugh, I have passion in my eyes and I see things with love, until somebody proves me wrong.
I used to be a free-lance photographer during the weekends, back in Brazil, but now life got so demanding that I put this dream on hold.
I do have a small studio and I paint, Journal, and draw some crazy colorful things. This is my way to get out from my Black and White job.
Now, what I look for:
Physically – I do like guys taller than me. Not a big deal once I am 5.4, but believe me, I always look taller. Other than that, if you have your teeth straight at least, no bad breath, take your daily shower, and worries about at least a little on matching your clothes, we are good. LOL
Ops.. I won’t deny that I am crazy for “smelling good” guys… Cologne, perfume, whatever.
Now, I am going to be cliché and say I want an honest guy, hard worker, respectful, but this everybody wants right?
So, I rather say:
- See the world with me as always positive, and leave the grumpy complaints about the line in front of you in the parking lot not going faster, to somebody else.
- You and only you have the power to make my heart melts with a simple.. “good morning baby”, text message
- You can make me dream bigger and it is an inspiration for me to get better;
- You will accept my crazy invitations to “let’s travel tomorrow”?
- You will also accept my crazy invitations to “can we stay at home today and just enjoy each other”?
- You will eventually teach me “man” things that today I don’t like because I never had a change to try before.. such as fishing , shooting, or even maybe hunting???
- You will accept the fact that I have friends and they are my support and strength right now, so having them around becomes priority and not an option.
Wow... a lot uh ? LOL