Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Hello, my name is Matthew. I going to keep this short and sweet.
Here are few things about me:
- I am a video editor at a post production house in the city.
- In the winter I teach kids downhill ski racing.
- I also am on an adult downhill ski race team (beer league).
- In the summer I like to mountain bike and run.
- I really love all things milk chocolate, except maybe chocolate
water fountains. I don't trust the cleanliness of them.
- I like brussel sprouts and broccoli.
Well, there you go. A few things. Overall I like to laugh and I try
to put one on other people. I like to try new things, but am pretty
scared of heights (I somehow manage to get on a chairlift). If you
like what you read then say "hey".
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Skiing and bowling, but not together. That would be interesting.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Movies: The Red Violin, Dumb and Dumber, and Moonlight Mile
Music: David Ramirez, Ryan Adams, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals,
Zac Brown Band and many more.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Really, I could not do with out a house and food. Running water to
showers is important to me. Also, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo,
Assuming I already have what I need to survive, then I have another
1. skis - I will ski anywhere, but I go to Welch Village on the
weekends. I really would like to go out west this year.
2. music - Artist mentioned above.
3. bike - I bike to work and try to do some racing in the summer or
6. ice cream - Ben and Jerry's
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
What to watch next on Ted Talks.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Right now I am usually going to bed at a reasonable time to get up
and teach skiing to 10 year olds in the morning.
In the summer I usually rent a movie relax from the week.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You find me interesting or just to say "Hey".
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.