New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
39 • Atlanta, GA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–43
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 5:19pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I'm a guy with a serious appetite for sarcasm, good laughs, great company and lots of adventure. I enjoy working out, try to live a healthy lifestyle and stay active any chance I get.
A few random facts about me:
- I work from home and travel often (contrary to popular belief I don’t work in my PJ’s all day…. only half the day!).
- I prefer the warmth of summer over the cold of winter.
- I have a huge passion for music and listen to all types. I say, "all types" loosely because you won't find polka or death metal on my iPod. (I sing those songs while in the shower j/k) .
- I was raised to be a gentleman but by no means am I a pushover.
- I'm confident and not afraid to take a risk.
I’m looking for someone to share all of life’s adventures no matter what it throws our way. Someone with a sense of humor who is genuine, loyal and always sees things in a positive light.
If any of the above peaked your interest please feel free to send me a wink or quick message. Happy searching, fishing, matching or whatever they call it on here!
movies: I enjoy any comedy or action type of movie. Man on Fire, Dumb & Dumber, The Hangover series, Sixteen Candles, Weird Science, Nat. Lampoon's Xmas Vacation, Wedding Crashers, Old School, any of the Bourne movies, etc.
Music: I like all types I listen to everything from rap/hip-hop, rock, classic rock, electronic (trance/House music), etc.
As for food, I'll love trying new restaurants and by new restaurants I don't mean the newest Waffle House in the area (although they are the self proclaimed worlds largest seller of T-bone steaks...?). Some favorites are sushi, steak, Chinese, etc.
- Why do people who train for years and years in karate make some of the worst martial arts movies ever?
- Are you considered a careful driver if you honk your horn before you drive through a red light?
- What do sheep count when they can’t sleep?
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.