I'm a guy with a serious appetite for sarcasm, good laughs, great company and lots of adventure. I enjoy working out, try to live a healthy lifestyle and stay active any chance I get.
A few random facts about me:
- I work from home and travel often (contrary to popular belief I don’t work in my PJ’s all day…. only half the day!).
- I prefer the warmth of summer over the cold of winter.
- I have a huge passion for music and listen to all types. I say, "all types" loosely because you won't find polka or death metal on my iPod. (I only sing those songs while in the shower j/k)
- I was raised to be a gentleman but by no means am I a pushover.
- I'm confident and not afraid to take a risk.
I’m looking for someone to share all of life’s adventures no matter what it throws our way. Someone with a sense of humor who is genuine, loyal and always sees things in a positive light.
If any of the above peaked your interest please feel free to send me a wink or quick message. Happy searching, fishing, matching or whatever they call it on here!
I know there are probably a few skeptics out there who don't believe a man can do such an amazing feat but, THIS MAN CAN!!!
movies: I enjoy any comedy or action type of movie. Man on Fire, Dumb & Dumber, The Hangover series, Sixteen Candles, Weird Science, Nat. Lampoon's Xmas Vacation, Wedding Crashers, Old School, any of the Bourne movies, etc.
Music: I like all types I listen to everything from rap/hip-hop, rock, classic rock, electronic (trance/House music), etc.
As for food, I love trying new restaurants and by new restaurants I don't mean the newest Waffle House in the area (although they are the self proclaimed worlds largest seller of T-bone steaks...). Some favorites are sushi, steak (Hal's), Chinese, etc.
- Why do people who train for years and years in karate make some of the worst martial arts movies ever?
- Are you considered a careful driver if you honk your horn before you drive through a red light?
- What do sheep count when they can’t sleep?