Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 • M • Paris, France
- Last Online
- Sep 17, 2013
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Dislikes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Portuguese (Fluently)
Microwaving frozen food.
Turning my dishwasher on.
Music: Pink Floyd, 65 Days of Static, God Is An Astronaut, Boards of Canada, Sigur Ros.
- My car (driving is one of my greatest pleasures).
- My guitar.
- Taking a nap after swimming on Sunday afternoon.
- Compote de pomme.
- A humanist approach of the world.
This search for home has taken me to several places, and to be honest I'm not sure I'll find it. It does not bother me, as it seems that the fun part of it is precisely not knowing what you're looking for. However, in the past few years I did get to know one thing: wherever I am, I really appreciate being among foreigners. I also realized one other thing: wherever I'll go next, I'm having a great time in Paris - I guess that after some years of metro-boulot-dodo I finally managed to live only the very best of this city, avoiding all the grumpy Parisians in the metro - lucky me.
Hence, while I don't go see what's happening somewhere else, I'm making the most out of Paris, preferably with foreigners that have the same mindset. And because we're all busy workers, I wondered the web would be a nice way to meet people on the same wavelength. What's your frequency?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.