Patient, calm, guitar playing nerd with an open mind. Can be somewhat eccentric about some things, and "suffer" from the occasional confusion. I am pretty easy going and easy to understand (I think). I love learning new things.. I read about most things - philosophy, biology, physics (especially astronomy), politics, history etc. I big animal friend and I have an extra spot for cats and dogs. Family and friends are, of course, very important to me. I can be somewhat cynical sometimes but at heart I'm a hopeless romantic.
I'm somewhat impulsive and very passionate about most things I do.
A few things about me:
* Quarter Italian, but have never been to Italy (which sucks!)
* I'm a bit of an environmentalist. Trying to buy ecological stuff when the economy allows me to. I also give money to WWF every month (for pandas and tigers!). I am also pretty green when it comes to political ideas.
* I have no problem just sitting around, talking about everything, for a whole day.
* I love the ocean (and nature in general).
* I'm sort of a grammar nazi.
* Member of Mensa (I know, I know, you're not suppose to mention that).
* I like thrillers and horror movies.
* I have a hero complex.
* I sometimes have a hard time getting stuff done, but can spend hours just watching the freezer defrost.
* My memory can be really, really bad sometimes.
* Apparently, I can sometimes be "too honest". Whatever that means.
Oh well, that is all for now. Maybe we'll write each other. Until then, have a nice whatever time it is.
Cheers to you all!