Here are some reasons why I would be a great boyfriend:
- Not a jerk! At least never intentionally. I can't be 100% certain that I am observant or vigilant enough that I'll never accidentally do Something Dumb, but I can learn! Like they say, who ever doesn't kill me only makes me stronger, or something.
- Fluent in multiple programming languages! What lady doesn't need some help with their rich web, ecommerce applications? None that I've ever met.
- I'm fairly well traveled. It's all the same everywhere except some places are totally different and awesome.
- Speaking of travel; I travel light! Need someone to carry another flowery day bag full of non-TSA approved liquid containers? I'm your guy. I will even convince Them that the bag is mine.
- I have an amazing dog. She knows way more english than she should, loves toys more than anything else, and is my partner in crime for poorly timed naps.
- I have an amazing family. They travel like crazy, they build robot dinosaurs, they counsel children (soon).
- I have a wide variety of friends! There's gonna be some you won't hate.
- I like to take pictures of powerlines, highways and clouds. Not really sure if this helps my case out but why not.
- I love all kinds of food and drink.
- I have a life!
- I can dress appropriately. I'll never be that guy who looks like he was just out washing cars while his girlfriend looks like she's about to go to an interview. I don't understand why I see that so often. Maybe that actual situation happens more often than I realize.
- I'm honest. If there is anything you want to know, just ask.
Thanks for reading. Good luck to us both!
Movies: Almost Famous, The Prestige, Armageddon, Deep Impact, The Family Man, Mystery Men, Fight Club, Super8, Sliding Doors, Anything by Wes Anderson
TV: Justified, True Blood, The Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Fringe, Rome, Parenthood, Southland, Venture Brothers, Franklin and Bash, Adventure Time, Futurama
Music: Aerosmith, Sheryl Crow, Lana del Rey, David Bowie, Tom Petty, Metric, Goldfrapp, Aimee Mann, Phoenix, Amanda Palmer