I do not mind meeting new people and making new friends because let's get face it, who doesn't want or couldn't use some new friends.
I hate having to write these things, but here I go anyway. A little bit about me...
• I still still believe in true love. Yes, I am a hopeless romantic, but I try to be realistic about it at the same time.
• I love any activity that has to do with the outdoors. This would include camping, hiking, swimming, and fishing. Fishing is my favorite of these and trout fishing is my favorite above all others.
• Indoor activities that I enjoy would be shooting pool (although I haven't done it in a long time and probably suck pretty bad. You should take that as an opportunity to take me out to shoot pool and kick my ass at it lol), sing karaoke (now this I'm good at, or at least I'm told), and my artistic side (which I'm getting into next).
• I like all forms of art! I dabble in just about everything. I paint, draw, do art journaling, mixed media, crochet, knit, basic crafts, scrapbooking, and sculpting. I will learn any and all forms of art!
• I'm a great, loving, giving, and beautiful person. I try to stay positive not only for me but for those around me.
• I work hard and get what I want out of life most of the time. I'm spontaneous and love to have new adventures. I love to experience new things, even though they are sometime scary.
I'm an honest, laid back, down to earth, outdoorsy, type of girl. I don't mind getting dirty, in fact I kinda of like it. I like to have a good time and keep the energy around me positive.
• I hate liars and I'm the most honest and direct girl you'll probably ever meet. I don't beat around bushes and I just lay it on the line because I like to keep it simple.
• If you can't handle jokes or playful banter, then just keep on moving! I'm very playful and can take as much as I dish out! I like to laugh and have fun and mess around with the people I care about. Life's too short to sweat the little things and not be able to play around with the people you care about.
• Also, I am getting more active so that I can become more healthy. I've started to quit smoking (but they do not put that as an option on the smoking portion here). Just an update, I've actually switched to a vaper.
• I'm eating healthier and exercising. (It's not something that is going to happen over night, but i am working on it! And I'm not a quitter, except for cigarettes lol) But regardless I'm still the same person inside so either you'll like me for who I am now or you won't like me at all!