I do not mind meeting new people and making new friends because let's get face it, who doesn't want or couldn't use some new friends.
I hate having to write these things, but here I go anyway. A little bit about me...
• I still still believe in true love. Yes, I am a hopeless romantic, but I try to be realistic about it at the same time.
• I love any activity that has to do with the outdoors. This would include camping, hiking, swimming, and fishing. Fishing is my favorite of these and trout fishing is my favorite above all others.
• Indoor activities that I enjoy would be shooting pool (although I haven't done it in a long time and probably suck pretty bad. You should take that as an opportunity to take me out to shoot pool and kick my ass at it lol), sing karaoke (now this I'm good at, or at least I'm told), and my artistic side (which I'm getting into next).
• I like all forms of art! I dabble in just about everything. I paint, draw, do art journaling, mixed media, crochet, knit, basic crafts, scrapbooking, and sculpting. I will learn any and all forms of art!
• I'm a great, loving, giving, and beautiful person. I try to stay positive not only for me but for those around me.
• I work hard and get what I want out of life most of the time. I'm spontaneous and love to have new adventures. I love to experience new things, even though they are sometime scary.