Firstly, you must know that it is extremely hard for me to make/keep a straight face while taking a picture. This is fact and has been proven throughout my entire existence. I've just been gifted with the ability of being a goof :)
I'm a BBW and proud of it. I like to think of myself as a social chameleon; I will range from the extremes of shyness to outgoing depending on who I am around and how they act. I tend to prefer night's in, however around friends, not alone...unless I'm writing. I find my passion in my work, my writing and my time spent with close friends. I'm an avid movie lover and I confess my love/hate relationship for video games (the only reason I hate them being that they always take up my time with amazing-ness and joy!) I'm just your friendly neighborhood nerdy girl, who's down to earth and mellow.
I should probably come with a warning label for my sarcasm...and although I have toned it down, I like being sassy and sarcastic in good fun.
I don't know what else to really say. I'm not a huge fan of long walks on the beach, however I will accept a long walk on the sidewalk next to a beach. I'm flexible like that :) and I hate having sand in my shoes >_>
In the end, I'm just an easy going person looking for someone who will enjoy my outgoing and bizzarre personality, who likes to laugh about life and enjoy's making stupid, yet awfully hilarious jokes.
On creative terms, I'm working towards my goal of, hopefully, one day being a published novelist. I'm currently working on my first novel; it's exciting.
I'm also the type of person who will go out of their way to make someone else happy. I've had friends call me selfless, although I honestly wouldn't go as far to describe myself as such, but I've also been told I'm too modest for my own good...
If it's not that, then it's my laugh, or smile, which can be heard/seen almost constantly when I'm around people.
Movies? I won't even go there...it's too hard to decide and there are too many sub categories! My top 5 would probably be Nightmare Before Christmas, The Italian Job, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, The Proposal and Mean Girls, and I only say these 5 because I can watch them on repeat.
Shows, I am currently watching The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and The Almighty Johnson's. I don't want a lot of TV, they're too much of an investment for me unless the majority of the show has already been released, so I have a large list of series to finish. Oh, and one of my favorite TV series is all the BBC documentaries. Do those count?
Books, currently my favorite is Ender's Game. Love that book!! I dabble in multiple genre's, although sparkling vampires is one I stay away from. And I am currently listening to the Harry Potter audiobooks and they are amazing.
Food for me is a whole other conversation. You will be shocked to learn at how picky I can be, but I'm opening up to try new foods. Haha
2. My family & friends: I group these together because my friends are like my family to me and I treat and love them as I do my family.
3. Music: I sing to relieve stress, sometimes I will come home and have a mini concert for one with myself to brighten my mood. But I'm almost constantly listening to music, even as I write this I'm singing along to a song >_>
4. Laughter: I swear, it's the secret to a happy life.
5. Games: Let it be board games, card games, or video games, they're all pretty important and consistent within my life. I also say this mostly because they have all been in my life since I can remember. Also because they are awesome and create a lot of good memories with friends and family.
6. Kindness: Kindness in myself and kindness in others is something I value highly in life and is something I would be miserable without seeing in my daily life.
My close friends and I are somewhat introverts. I go out, and will go out to an event with someone, especially if it sparks an interest with myself or the person I'm going out with, but I also do enjoy my nights inside too.