Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / F / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 11:33am
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Atheism and very serious about it
- Working on masters program
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Dislikes dogs and likes cats
_-clementine-_ Florence, Massachusetts more artsy
RockinShockin Feeding Hills, Massachusetts more adventurous
pumpkinsickle Northampton, Massachusetts more artsy
DukDucKat Amherst, Massachusetts less kinky
lyle_malarky South Hadley, Massachusetts more desiring of sex
craftyncurious Northampton, Massachusetts more adventurous
Aquatic0ArcAngel Chicopee, Massachusetts less mathematical
Suicidesuburbia Amherst, Massachusetts more artsy
Movies: Citizen Autistic. Metropia. Documentaries about people with disabilities and/or mental health disorders. The Little Mermaid.
Show: Frontline, especially when Najibullah is the host. Big Bang Theory. Ru Paul's Drag Race. Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
Food: Indian. Ethiopian. Grapes. Oranges. Enchiladas.
Music: I don't seek out amazing music the way a lot of people do. I like poppy music, whether it's actual pop music or something that sounds it (e.g. Tegan and Sara).
2. Coffee shops, where I am both my most productive and my happiest
3. People who are more experienced educators than me who so kindly give me lots of ideas and respond to all of my questions and don't laugh at me when I make mistakes
4. Craft projects
5. Mileva, my kitty!
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
-you are interested in disability rights and/or education
-you are awesome in your very own way that you think you may want to share with me.
You should not message me if:
-you don't cook and clean up after yourself