Find better matches with our advanced
42 • Somerville, MA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 38-50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Nov 25
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- 5' 6" (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism but it’s not important
- Post grad
- Doesn’t have kids but might want them
- English (Fluently), French (Somewhat)
Movies: Coolidge Corner Theatre (Science on Screen) is wonderful. Shawshank Redemption, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Rashomon, Fight Club, Blade Runner, Patton, Ratatouille, Into the Wild, Memento, Moon, 2001 Space Odyssey, Amadeus, Citizen Kane, Anchorman, It's a Wonderful Life, Exit through the Gift Shop, and Deer Hunter.
Music: the Decemberists, Eddie Vedder, The Black Keys, Beirut, Beck, Morphine, Paul Simon, The Head and the Heart, and Civil Wars, and the Rustic Overtones. For venues I love Toad, Lizard Lounge and Atwood's.
Food: Barolo, coupole cheese from the Vermont Creamery, Macintosh apples picked off the tree in the orchard near my parent's place in Maine.
2) The kindness of strangers;
3) My co-workers. I'm grateful I work in a place where I respect and enjoy the people around me;
4) My family. They have always been there for me and now I'm getting to the age where I'm the one they are relying on. It's unsettling but I'm glad I'm there for them;
5) Nature; and
6) Physical Activity. I'm the opposite of a couch-potato.
Hanging out in a ski house with good friends cooking, skiing, winter hiking, and relaxing sounds like a perfect weekend;
A walk in the woods is more spiritual than going to church;
You prefer seeing a person or calling and hearing someone's voice to texting; and
You're over 38.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.