Find better matches with our advanced
21 • M • Ettenheim, Germany
I’m looking for
- All who like bi men
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Oct 23
- 5′ 7″ (1.71m)
- Body Type
- Strictly vegan
- Buddhism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently)
And that's what it's all about I guess. Being, growing, learning. I really enjoy my personal journey in general (i.e. my transition as an actor, a writer, a poet, a lover, a friend, a wandering soul, a musician and a human being).
- being positive
- being jumpy
- writing to do lists
- creating patches and pins
- making funny faces
- sneezing loudly
- saving lil' animals like newts, toads, snails and earthworms :D
- being happy about the small things in life
- calling somebody out on sexist shit
- the perks of being a wallflower (stephen chbosky)
- demian, siddharta, steppenwolf (hermann hesse)
- extremely loud and incredibly close, eating animals, everything is illuminated (jonathan safran foer)
- the little prince (antoine de saint-exupéry)
- conversations with god (neale donald walsch)
- on the road (jack kerouac)
- the unbearable lightness of being (milan kundera)
- the catcher in the rye (j.d. salinger)
- the alchemist (paulo coelho)
- die känguru reihe
- orange is the new black <3
- adventure time <3 <3
- here comes honey boo boo
- spirited away
- the harry potter movies
- fight club
- 500 days of summer
- eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
- into the wild (!!)
ALL the good stuff, yehh
that's just such an awfully hard question to answer. some of the genres i really enjoy are folk, electro and drum and bass. but there's SO MUCH MORE than that. i like music that moves me. no matter whether it'd be my body or my heart.
ALL the good food, yehhhhh. gotta be vegan though.
food (avocado, peanuts, pizza - my personal holy trinity)
how I appear to others (and if they think I'm weird)
who I want to be, how I want to look like
what I can do to stay happy
what I can do to change the world
what's left to eat...
or on tumblr. yeah, mostly on tumblr.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.