Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 • M • Leipzig, Germany
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 11:38am
- 5′ 7″ (1.71m)
- Body Type
- Buddhism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Art / Music / Writing
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently)
And that's what it's all about I guess. Being, growing, learning. I really enjoy my personal journey in general (i.e. my transition as an actor, a writer, a poet, a lover, a friend, a wandering soul, a musician and a human being).
- being positive
- writing to do lists
- creating patches
- making funny faces
- sneezing loudly
- saving lil' animals like newts, toads, snails and earthworms :D
- being happy about the small things in life
- calling somebody out on sexist shit
- the perks of being a wallflower (stephen chbosky)
- demian, siddharta, steppenwolf (hermann hesse)
- extremely loud and incredibly close, eating animals, everything is illuminated (jonathan safran foer)
- the little prince (antoine de saint-exupéry)
- conversations with god (neale donald walsch)
- on the road (jack kerouac)
- the unbearable lightness of being (milan kundera)
- the catcher in the rye (j.d. salinger)
- the alchemist (paulo coelho)
- die känguru reihe
- orange is the new black <3
- adventure time <3 <3
- here comes honey boo boo
- spirited away
- the harry potter movies
- fight club
- 500 days of summer
- eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
- into the wild (!!)
ALL the good stuff, yehh
that's just such an awfully hard question to answer. some of the genres i really enjoy are folk, electro and drum and bass. but there's SO MUCH MORE than that. i like music that moves me. no matter whether it'd be my body or my heart.
ALL the good food, yehhhhh. gotta be vegan though.
food (avocado, peanuts, pizza - my personal holy trinity)
how I appear to others (and if they think I'm weird)
who I want to be, how I want to look like
what I can do to stay happy
what I can do to change the world
what's left to eat...
or on tumblr. yeah, mostly on tumblr.
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.