Find better matches with our advanced
34 • Atlanta, GA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Dec 16
- 5′ 2″ (1.57m)
- Body Type
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has cats
2) My cat. I love my little furry kid, and when I adopted him, I made a commitment to him to never be without him for as long as he is in my care. Even when I want to turn him into mittens.
3) My computer, in the context of could not do without it for a long period of time. It's a source of communication to many of my friends who are dear to me, who live all over the world.
4) My friends who have put up with me for so long, who brighten my life and my world and give me the blessing of their friendship, and whom allow me to return the same to them.
5) The internet. It allows all of the above to interact even in the worst situation. (Exception: the cat, unless he learns how to use the computer. In which case, something is very, very wrong.)
...I've just run out of things I couldn't live without. There are few things in my life that I could do without. The important ones are those whom I love. I can do without physical things as required, but with friends and family and those I love and the ability to reach out to them. I can deal with boredom with a friend, a broken heart with a family member, and the computer and the internet ensure that these are always available to me.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.