Oh man, do I just love filling this out.
- I love soccer. I play twice a week, and yes, I am awesome.
- I watch way to many TV shows, and often watch the entire series
of a show before the new season premiers.
- I am a huge nerd. I've been working on computers for about 8
years now, and they are my life.
- I love everything about comics, except actual comic books(If that
makes any sense.)
- I was training to be an MMA fighter, but an injury made me decide
that college was a better route.
- I have a crude sense of humor, deal with it.
- I love zoos. More so if they have penguins. I could spend hours
- My dog is better than your dog.
- I'm a night owl, I do all my best thinking then.
I just came out of a relationship with someone I met online, I hope
someone out here can prove me that not everyone online is bad.
What I’m doing with my life
I am a full time computer contractor, I have my own place, a car,
and the cutest dog ever.
I’m really good at
Soccer (even though I am a bit out of shape). I play defense.
The first things people usually notice about me
My super awesome beard, maybe? I don't tend to ask anyone, but the
fact of the matter is, it's pretty freakin' sweet.
Oh, and I guess the fact that I'm short...
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Favorite Movies: Boondock Saints, Paranormal Activity, Shaun of The
Dead, any zombie movie(even Romero's bad ones) almost any horror
movies, a good b movie here and there, and comedy.
Favorite Shows: The Walking Dead, Community, Grimm, Fringe, How I
Met Your Mother, Dexter, Big Bang Theory, Sons Of Anarchy, House,
Greek(Don't hate) Young Justice, NCIS, Archer, The League, Wilfred,
It's Always Sunny, and about 1000 other shows.
Favorite Music: I mostly listen to Punk, but I can listen to
anything other than gospel really.
Favorite Food: Chicken Alfredo....That is all.
The six things I could never do without
My Pug Byron
I spend a lot of time thinking about
More importantly I spend time trying to perfect my survival plan
for when the zombies come.
On a typical Friday night I am
Usually at home watching movies or at a friends house or out having
a few drinks or just generally trying to not be a shut in.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
Probably that I am a big nerd. I read comics, I play video games,
and study things for no reason. Some people think it's silly, but
my life is a constant search for knowledge.
You should message me if
...You really think you can match my epic level of awesomeness.