Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Paris, France
- Last Online
- Jan 18
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Reading my worst "enemy"'s profiles on OKC, all over the world.
I have a problem with movies, I forget them very quickly... Nevertheless I remember I loved:
- Monty Python
- Cohen brother movies (Big Lebowski...)
- Terry Gilian movies (Munchausen, etc.)
- Everything from Miyazaki
- Darjeeling limited
Well, this kind of things.
I also have a problem of memory with books... But I love:
- Crime and Punishment
- Tales and fantastic short stories (for children). Western or not!
- 100 years of solitude
A Marc Levy or Guillaume Musso's cover sight would drive me crazy.
I LOVE MUSIC.
- Reggae (Groundation, All that Studio One and Trojan could record, Tiken Jah, Dezarie, Horace Andy and so on)
- Western Classical: Baroque sometime (Bach), Classical era Barely, Romantique often. Piano works or orchestra mainly.
- Jazz (not the boring ones nobody understands) sometime. Chet Baker sunday morning heals my hangover.
- Electro: not too violent. Love Trip-Hop
- Chanson, sometime (Brassens, Felix Leclerc, Fabrizio de Andre)
- And Indian Musics... Fuck I'm a newbie but it's so great!!!
Hate the cheezy pop or noisy rock.
Street food, and rural cuisine. Love Spicy food, fruits and weird things.
- French cuisine, especially my mum food, from filet mignon to Rabbit with prunes, Sausages, cheeses and so on
- Thai food (my God)
- Chinese food, from hotpots to soups
- Moroccan food
- The internet. Especially for Google Maps and Wikipedia. Or at least something to read.
- Friends (fuck, did I put my friends after the Internet ?). And generally other people.
What I would do if I were a king, how I would do if I lived in the past with my knowledge (Seriously, how to bring electricity to Human Kind, become rich and powerful without being caught by the Inquisition ?!). Not stepping on the lines on the floor, or the lines that wheels, or poles, or whatever could make. About where I could see myself right now. About which language I'd love to talk.
What could I check on the Internet.
How could I be better (true)!
And where the fuck I put my keys, my wallet and my phone.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–32
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
That's a good start!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.