Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 1
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m).
- Body Type
- Taurus but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has dogs and likes cats
Socigirl Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
cosareale Chicago, Illinois more compassionate
Rue4523 Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
Kap53310 Chicago, Illinois more attentive
MsB605 Chicago, Illinois less into sports
annak346 Chicago, Illinois more attentive
Shay-Martrice Chicago, Illinois less into sports
cateyeglasses Chicago, Illinois more indie
Outside of work, I'm a velocity-challenged distance runner and triathlete. A half Ironman is pretty high on my to-do list for next year and there's a 99.9 percent chance I'm in the middle of training for something (usually a triathlon or a half marathon). Yoga rocks my world. So does my dog. Science and data fascinate me. Books are my friends. (Don't worry. People are too.)
Music: I'm way into girls-with-guitars genre, alt-country and folk, not to mention just about anything with live bluegrass or Irish fiddle.
Food: Two words: Thai and cheese. Although preferably not together.
1) My crazy dog and a big park for us to play in.
2) A great book.
3) That first truly warm day after the longest of winters and that first crisp fall day where you wear a sweater and don't melt.
4) A good running buddy who makes the miles fly by. (And a Garmin to record all the data.)
5) Freshly caught seafood. (This is what happens when you grow up in Maryland.)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 31–44
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating