Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 2
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has dogs and likes cats
Outside of work, I'm a velocity-challenged distance runner and triathlete. A half Ironman is pretty high on my to-do list for next year -- I'm hoping to finish my first one in August -- and there's a 99.9 percent chance I'm in the middle of training for something, usually a triathlon or a half marathon. Yoga rocks my world. So does my dog. Science and data fascinate me. Books are my friends. (Don't worry. People are too.)
Music: I'm way into girls-with-guitars genre, alt-country and folk, not to mention just about anything with live bluegrass or Irish fiddle.
Food: Two words: Thai and cheese. Although preferably not together.
1) My crazy dog and a big park for us to play in.
2) A great book.
3) That first truly warm day after the longest of winters and that first crisp fall day where you wear a sweater and don't melt.
4) A good running buddy who makes the miles fly by. (And a Garmin to record all the data.)
5) Freshly caught seafood. (This is what happens when you grow up in Maryland.)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 31–44
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.