All you really need to know is: I'm sciencey, literary, musicy and adventurous. If you are any/all of these things, we will probably hit it off.
If you're still curious, other relevant stuff:
- I like novels a lot. Kurt Vonnegut gets my soul.
- I'm big on copious honesty.
- I'm happy when learning and growing.
- "Feminism" to me means being a decent person.
- I may try to offend you with a twisted joke.
- Let's discuss the big confusing issues.
- INTJ is the best MB descriptor of me, but it's not all that accurate.
- I don't like gender roles. Sometimes I want to be the little spoon.
- You may find me in my natural habitats of Cinema Nova, cheap bars, nature, travelling or playing music.
I'm looking to befriend interesting/fun/intelligent people. If there's physical chemistry that's great too (there probably will be after you hear my "neutron walks into a bar" joke).
I'm not actively seeking a relationship, but I'm not against them either.