1. I don't sleep with anyone on the first date, keeps you from catching anything and from having kids with someone you don't love!
2. Don't sleep with friends girlfriends, or anyone thats married.
3. Don't get involved with anyone that has kids, you'll always be #2 and thats not ok with me.
4. Common sense isn't so common anymore, if they don't have it then walk the other way.
5. Big girls need love too, just not from me. If they don't care about themselves, how can they care about someone else?
6. It's not about how much money she makes, its about how intelligent she is. Money can't buy happiness, been there done that.
7. If she wants marriage and kids in the IMMEDIATE future, RUN the other way. That's a indicator anyone will do, see #6.
8. If she is still friends with ex's, run the other way. That's a psychological abandonment and needs issue. Men will stay friends with the hope that one day they'll have sex with her again, sometime down the line. The woman just doesn't see that or doesn't want to see that. When that's come up and it won't be dropped. I say 'don't call or text me anymore, have a wonderful life, I wish you the best'.
9. If they don't like animals or if animals don't like them, don't get involved. Kids and animals are usually the best judges of character this world has to offer, its wise to listen.
10. If she's on happy pills or some other equally fucked up drugs, she's not happy and there are some deep underlying psychological issues at play that you can't help her through, don't get involved.
11. Bars are not a place to meet a woman that will end in a lasting relationship.
12. Watch how they treat their mother, it's a good character identifier.
If your still reading past 12, good for you, i'm proud there are some sane and intelligent individuals out there:) A little about me, I'm a straight up person. If I make a promise, I keep it. Even if it kills me. Rich or poor, a person is only as good as their word, mine is golden. I don't turn my back on family or friends. If i've got plans and someone calls me telling me their car died on the highway then I'll make time for them and see what I can do to help. If my teenage niece calls me up on a friday night when I just arrived to have dinner and a couple drinks with friends then I leave to rescue the kid from whatever bad situation she got herself in, take her to dinner and give her a little advice on how to stay out of those in the future. Life is a learning experience after all and god knows teenagers need a little guidance. It's unfortunate people have kids when they still lack the basic responsibilities that go with being a parent. It's fortunate for the kids there is family that care about them!
Yes I can cook, and i'm pretty good at it:D I remember a line from a tv show in the 90's "The way to a womans heart is through her stomach". However I have to say, I may cook something delicious for you but, that doesn't mean i'll be doing the dishes after! Relationships are about sharing things afterall.
Now instead of saying a few things about my character here, i'll list a few friends have said about me. I'm not sure if i'm a good person or not, I don't think thats for me to decide. Anyone who says they are is usually full of shit so....
Honest, sometimes a asshole, but will call it the way it is