I don't know you, but chances are I want to get to know you better. If you feel the same, get in touch!
While I'm honest, I like the idea of coming up with an over-the-top lie for how we met, if you are one of those girls in denial about internet dating. Let me know if any of the following appeal. We may be able to set them up...
1. We met at karaoke on duets night. You helped me sing Baby It's Cold Outside. While we lost to a pretty over the top rendition of Don't Go Breaking My Heart, we hit it off anyway.
2. I was on my way to a blind date and when I saw you sat alone in a coffee shop reading and I couldn't stop myself from coming over. I never did find out who I was meant to be meeting, but it worked out.
3. We sat next to each other at a comedy show. The compere thought that we were on a date. While the ensuing jokes weren't that funny, the idea of being on a date seemed good. We took it from there.
4. We met crowd surfing at a Stevie Wonder gig. He never saw it coming, but really, neither did we.
5. I was messing about in the supermarket, pretending that my trolley was a tank. I got a little over-excited and ran into you in the frozen food aisle. I made a weak joke about having to buy you dinner to apologise, suggesting one of the frozen delights on offer. You one-upped me by convincing me to take you out for a proper meal somewhere nearby.
6. We were out for Halloween. I was dressed as a lion, while you were dressed as a witch. When I saw someone dressed as a wardrobe, I just had to get a photo of us together. I don't really remember what happened to the wardrobe?
7. I was stringing my guitar in a park, and started to play to make sure it was in tune. You walked by and, thinking I was a busker, threw me some money. When I explained, you let me know that seeing as you had paid for a song, you expected to get one. I got your name, and made up a song for you on the spot. It wasn't very good, but apparently it was good enough.