Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Things you should probably know about me:
- First and foremost, communication! It’s key to any good
relationship. It doesn’t mean I will tell you all of my secrets the
first time we meet, but I try to be direct and honest whenever
possible overall. I don’t put up with other people’s drama and BS.
If you’re a close friend, I’d rather risk offending you than lying
to you. No topic of conversation is off limits, and everything
should be discussed at some point. If you’re not ok with discussing
anything and everything, if you’re not ok with being blunt and
honest, please save us both time and look elsewhere.
- I’m an atheist. Religion does much more harm than good to
- I don’t want kids. I’d rather spend that money and time
- That said, I want to travel. I enjoy anything from hikes in
National Parks to walking around Manhattan or visiting the historic
castles of Europe.
- I don’t care for professional sports and those who make a big
deal of them.
- I’m pro-choice and may yell at the absurd picketers.
- I’m a 2nd Amendment supporter, and I enjoy target shooting.
- I have an interesting, perhaps dry sense of humor. You may not
always know when I’m joking. I believe a joke can be made about
anything, as long as you have the right audience. Only a few things
- I have a dog who is very much a part of my everyday life.
- I exercise regularly.
- I enjoy outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking, floating,
camping, and exploring.
- I love learning new things, as long as they interest me. I enjoy
reading non-fiction when I have time.
- I listen to NPR and Freakonomics podcasts in my car.
- I’m an introvert, but if I get you alone or in a small group, I
am very opinionated and may talk your ear off (if I’ve had coffee).
I enjoy in depth, intellectual conversations.
- I like coffee, and unfortunately working a full time job has made
me slightly dependent on it…
- I prefer a smaller crowd and laid back atmosphere most of the
- I like trying different kinds of food, beer, and dessert drinks.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Work and school....and trying to squeeze in travel here and there
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Being straight forward and open
- Wasting time
- Listening to podcasts
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
-New places to explore around St. Louis
-Restaurants I haven't tried
-Political issues that drive me insane, esp. with how religion and
politics are entertwined
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm not big on Christmas.
Valentines Day is ridiculous too.
I don't understand why people brush their teeth in the morning
Easter time means the return of Zombie Jesus!
I've been single since Sept 2013. I'm not one to rush into a
relationship. I like to take things slowly. And I'm not the best
with emotions at first. So if you have any questions about how I
feel, please ask!
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
1.) You share my distaste for religion and you don't claim to be of
some particular religion.
2.) Health and exercise are goals and you're decently in
3.) You don't have or want kids.
4.) You have interesting things to say about yourself and can hold
5.) You're motivated and have goals in life.
6.) You find honesty is almost always the best policy with partner.
You aren't afraid to be yourself and communicate openly.
7.) You like adventure and traveling.
8.) You're willing to try new things -including foods and
9.) You think there are better things to do than watching sports on
10.) You can find humor in anything, even the most controversial
and offensive subjects.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.