Looking for someone who makes me laugh and can hold great conversations. Great conversations can be deep, meaningful, and/or intelligent, or they can be about something completely ridiculous and pointless, as long as we’re both having fun. I’d like someone who relates to me and understands me. Someone whom I can learn from (and vice versa), helps me reach my goals, and provides inspiration for self-improvement. About me:
-I’m sarcastic, blunt, and sometimes obnoxiously fun. I’m not easily offended. It’s not always easy to tell when I’m joking, so I can offend people when I mean nothing by it. I enjoy dark, raunchy, and controversial humor. I enjoy practical jokes, and I don't always abide by the rules if I disagree. I like discussing controversial subjects – an intelligent conversation is important. Most subjects are openly on the table, whenever. Feel free to ask. However, I do know when it’s appropriate to make a good impression and hold back.
- Openness and honesty. When it comes to a partner, communication and understanding are essential. There must be a great connection, built by time spent together and conversation. I’m the type of person to address issues when I notice them to see if they can be resolved. I prefer not to play guessing games.
- I love traveling, whether it's a big city or a national park. I'd like to explore many of our nation’s parks, esp. out west. I enjoy hiking and I’d like to try backpacking. A camping and floating trip always makes for a nice weekend.
- I exercise regularly and eat healthy as much as possible, but I’m not a complete nut about it. Usual exercise includes walks, hikes, gym, and biking. Open to trying most outdoor actitives.
- They say not to discuss politics and religion , so I don’t with most. But you should know I’m atheist, and I hold great distaste for organized religion. It doesn’t make sense, and I’m a logical person. I’m pro-choice. I’m pro 2nd amendment and enjoy target shooting. I try to stay UTD on politics and current events.
- Socially, I prefer laid back atmospheres to dance floors and loud bars. I will go, but not often, and very rarely do I drink excessively. If it happens, it happens, but trying a few beers or wines is more my style. I enjoy trying new restaurants with ethnic cuisines. I often enjoy an evening of staying in, cooking, maybe games, and watching movies with a special person or just friends. I like exploring the area, finding new places. I like driving around with no plans in mind, seeing where the day or night takes us. Some things should be planned, but some of the best times are spontaneous.
- Overall, I think I’m open minded. I enjoy hearing different viewpoints, and as a friend, I am pretty accepting of views different than my own. As a partner however, I prefer someone with views similar to my own. That said, on occasion it can be a good time to poke fun at stereotypes and go people watching!
If you've made it through my novel, don't let my blunt directness scare you! Once I get to know and like you, I am a pretty affectionate, compassionate person. I’m certainly passionate about several things, but overall I am pretty laid back in most settings and don’t let many things anger me. I try to have fun and enjoy life, big things and small things alike.